Relationships Vol. Sex Way Too Soon

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I meet this girl who could be the one, it's only been a few weeks but things are completely diff. than my past

I honestly am in no hurry to have sex with her (*waits for NTers to call me gay)

I'm enjoying every second of what this could become, sex at this point would just complicate things
You an old head though..so I can understand whre you coming from
laugh.gif
thats what I mean, I've been with my fair share of women in my day but that starts to go old when your boys are settling down

I dont even pay attention to Lurkin2Long

-been here less than 2 yrs and has more posts than me
-has a pic of himself in his avy on a male dominated sneakerboard
-started a post asking if you'd be a "sugar daddy"
-his friendzone is NT

you younger NTers will understand when your 27, when I was 21 I thought I'd never be able to commit to a serious relationship

ps- noone else is smashing, she wants me to meet her mom tomorrow, not every chick is the definition of what most immature NTers think a girl should be...basically a piece of meat
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, if you really like someone, there's no need to rush into sex too soon. Why even risk making things awkward between the two of you?

Are you seriously asking this question? You smashed in a Library and you want to pursue a relationship? Kill yourself now.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I meet this girl who could be the one, it's only been a few weeks but things are completely diff. than my past

I honestly am in no hurry to have sex with her (*waits for NTers to call me gay)

I'm enjoying every second of what this could become, sex at this point would just complicate things
You an old head though..so I can understand whre you coming from
laugh.gif
thats what I mean, I've been with my fair share of women in my day but that starts to go old when your boys are settling down

I dont even pay attention to Lurkin2Long

-been here less than 2 yrs and has more posts than me
-has a pic of himself in his avy on a male dominated sneakerboard
-started a post asking if you'd be a "sugar daddy"
-his friendzone is NT
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
eek.gif
Dude went all in.

You don't just get super horny with a lot of guys. For me its a matter of intellectual stimulation and personal comfort. For the sake of this thread I willsay that sex will not mean instant ackwardness between two mature people, you still have to feel each other out. If you feel like the sex ruined a potentialrelationship the analyze why you feel that way and keep it moving. Don't make that same mistake again.

if i have plans having a relationship with a girl i wont try to smash and ill avoid it for a month

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

My ex boyfriend and I had sex before we decided to make it official. We were talking for a couple months and were just super horny one night and some of the best sex ever. A few days after that he asked me to be his girl and we went out for 2 years. We always made each other laugh and had great conversation. Sometimes you just have to jump all in without any reservations, that's what makes it fun and interesting. When you start to think too hard about it, you can make yourself and the other person feel uncomfortable which leads to the ackwardness.

I have a question for you, just because you're a female.

Okay, you stated that you and your ex used to talk for a couple months (which I feel is a pretty long time) before having sex.

You also stated that you guys weren't official yet, until after you guys had sex.

Having said that, would it bother you if you found out that he was smashing other girls before you? I mean, you guys weren't official yet soooo....

I had to just speak truth on the dude

it's easy to talk a lot behind a comp.

probably got Darius Miles type game

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

My ex boyfriend and I had sex before we decided to make it official. We were talking for a couple months and were just super horny one night and some of the best sex ever. A few days after that he asked me to be his girl and we went out for 2 years. We always made each other laugh and had great conversation. Sometimes you just have to jump all in without any reservations, that's what makes it fun and interesting. When you start to think too hard about it, you can make yourself and the other person feel uncomfortable which leads to the ackwardness.

I have a question for you, just because you're a female.

Okay, you stated that you and your ex used to talk for a couple months (which I feel is a pretty long time) before having sex.

You also stated that you guys weren't official yet, until after you guys had sex.

Having said that, would it bother you if you found out that he was smashing other girls before you? I mean, you guys weren't official yet soooo....
females where ya at
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The key is to make sure that both parties are on the same page....."mis-communication leads to complications"......

Ok when you're talking to someone and you guys are trying to pursue a relationship, you MUST ask them if they are seeing other people. Also find out ifthey have any ex's/jumpoffs that are still actively involved in their lives, that way certain problems can be avoided. In my case we were both stillcordial with our ex's when we met and it wasn't until after we were official that we agreed to change our numbers so we could dead any potential dramaearly.

Now if I found out he was still poking his ex while we were talking I would be kinda upset that he didn't tell me but he didn't really do anythingwrong. Now if he originally told me he wasn't talking to anyone else or smashing anyone else and then I found out later that he was, I would be mad. Heclearly lied and that's an obvious red flag. If you never asked the above question then you can't be angry either way........

But he was a good dude, so we never had any of those issues.

Back
Top Bottom