Riding with Reckless Drivers Unappreciation

Carlos Tevez wrote:

Sounds like he's the alpha male of your squad.
Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I like to go fast
pimp.gif

Im a good driver though dont get me wrong. But I like to go fast. !+%! is in my blood, cant help it.

Ive been told that yea I drive fast and !+%! but my friends say that they at least feel safe when I do it as opposed to others so.....

I hope you get in an accident.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

Carlos Tevez wrote:

I like to go fast
pimp.gif

Im a good driver though dont get me wrong. But I like to go fast. !+%! is in my blood, cant help it.

Ive been told that yea I drive fast and !+%! but my friends say that they at least feel safe when I do it as opposed to others so.....

Yea thanks dude
indifferent.gif

+!+*%$!
grin.gif

Carlos Tevez wrote:

I like to go fast
pimp.gif

Yea thanks dude
indifferent.gif

+!+*%$!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

I can understand how reckless driving, switching lanes really fast and tailing real close is unappreciated but I don't see the big deal about driving fast. If I have an open highway, I will be on the accelerator. In MD, people routinely drive 90 mph on I-95 if traffic is clear.
In Southern MD, people don't do 90 cause the prince george county police will def stop you for that mug mug shun

I had a feeling you were from MD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

Originally Posted by ryair max 1

I can understand how reckless driving, switching lanes really fast and tailing real close is unappreciated but I don't see the big deal about driving fast. If I have an open highway, I will be on the accelerator. In MD, people routinely drive 90 mph on I-95 if traffic is clear.
In Southern MD, people don't do 90 cause the prince george county police will def stop you for that mug mug shun

I had a feeling you were from MD
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by 17

one of my friends drives like that...it is very nerve racking and uncomfortable at times, can't even put my head down to type a text message because i always feel like i have to alert him of whats going on on the road
I hate when folks drive reckless and then get mad when you tell em chill...if I get seriously injured "my bad" isn't going to cut it.
This.

I hate when you're in the front passenger seat and they're coming too fast to a stop sign or red light so you start putting your own foot down as if to brake hoping they'll stop the car in time
laugh.gif

Seriously though, there's no need to get up someones !#! if they're doing the speed limit. Chill the %*!% out.

i (or other people) dont consider myself a reckless driver by any stretch, but I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement.

speed limit on most highways is 65 in CA.  If you are doing 65 in light traffic in the #1 (fast) lane, +*!*.  #1 lane is for passing, not for pacing the car in the next lane over.  If you are not consistently passing the other traffic, then seriously... move over.  Go ahead and cruise at 65 in any other lane.  It bugs me to no end when people are selfishly clogging up the lane.  PASS AND MOVE is the name of the game.  If I am doing 90 in the fast lane and I see someone coming up on me, i'll move over and let them pass.  If they want to drive 110mph on the freeway thats on them.  I'm not gonna be inconsiderate and block them from doing so.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by 17

one of my friends drives like that...it is very nerve racking and uncomfortable at times, can't even put my head down to type a text message because i always feel like i have to alert him of whats going on on the road
I hate when folks drive reckless and then get mad when you tell em chill...if I get seriously injured "my bad" isn't going to cut it.
This.

I hate when you're in the front passenger seat and they're coming too fast to a stop sign or red light so you start putting your own foot down as if to brake hoping they'll stop the car in time
laugh.gif

Seriously though, there's no need to get up someones !#! if they're doing the speed limit. Chill the %*!% out.

i (or other people) dont consider myself a reckless driver by any stretch, but I wholeheartedly disagree with that statement.

speed limit on most highways is 65 in CA.  If you are doing 65 in light traffic in the #1 (fast) lane, +*!*.  #1 lane is for passing, not for pacing the car in the next lane over.  If you are not consistently passing the other traffic, then seriously... move over.  Go ahead and cruise at 65 in any other lane.  It bugs me to no end when people are selfishly clogging up the lane.  PASS AND MOVE is the name of the game.  If I am doing 90 in the fast lane and I see someone coming up on me, i'll move over and let them pass.  If they want to drive 110mph on the freeway thats on them.  I'm not gonna be inconsiderate and block them from doing so.

Yea thanks dude
indifferent.gif

+!+*%$!
grin.gif

You're welcome bro.
Maybe that was a little wrong, but dudes that drive fast and recklessly, and think it's funny, definitely need a lesson taught

Yea thanks dude
indifferent.gif

+!+*%$!
grin.gif

You're welcome bro.
Maybe that was a little wrong, but dudes that drive fast and recklessly, and think it's funny, definitely need a lesson taught

I used to have to follow this guy all of the time to make drop offs. Dude straight up told me to keep up or ill just have to find my way. We were shooting through red lights weaving in and out of traffic. I had no choice but to go fast. The bad thing about it is that I still drive this way. I know its not smart, but I'm just too impatient to drive slow or the speed limit. I have been blessed to not have gotten any tickets yet. (knocks on wood)

I used to have to follow this guy all of the time to make drop offs. Dude straight up told me to keep up or ill just have to find my way. We were shooting through red lights weaving in and out of traffic. I had no choice but to go fast. The bad thing about it is that I still drive this way. I know its not smart, but I'm just too impatient to drive slow or the speed limit. I have been blessed to not have gotten any tickets yet. (knocks on wood)

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

The other is the type that gets all up on your $&# so you have to speed up to let him by. He'll get right up on your bumper even if he can pass you too

hate drivers like this. i will make it a point to not let you pass if you do this.t

Yeah I don't get them, especially when there are open lanes all around. It's like they're asking for a collision.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

The other is the type that gets all up on your $&# so you have to speed up to let him by. He'll get right up on your bumper even if he can pass you too

hate drivers like this. i will make it a point to not let you pass if you do this.t

Yeah I don't get them, especially when there are open lanes all around. It's like they're asking for a collision.

Originally Posted by J de PHX

Yea thanks dude
indifferent.gif

+!+*%$!
grin.gif

You're welcome bro.
Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry Speakup23.

Yea thanks dude
indifferent.gif

+!+*%$!
grin.gif

You're welcome bro.

Yea thanks dude
indifferent.gif

+!+*%$!
grin.gif

You're welcome bro.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But never did I say I drive recklessly and think its funny.

Yea thanks dude
indifferent.gif

+!+*%$!
grin.gif

You're welcome bro.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But never did I say I drive recklessly and think its funny.

this girl i know drives with her phone in her lap and texts while driving all the time.  she's an idiot.  she crashed her parents' suv and recently crashed her
new car.  the last time she was driving me around, her eyes were on her phone more than on the road.  

this girl i know drives with her phone in her lap and texts while driving all the time.  she's an idiot.  she crashed her parents' suv and recently crashed her
new car.  the last time she was driving me around, her eyes were on her phone more than on the road.  

Back
Top Bottom