Riding with Reckless Drivers Unappreciation

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

The other is the type that gets all up on your $&# so you have to speed up to let him by. He'll get right up on your bumper even if he can pass you too

hate drivers like this. i will make it a point to not let you pass if you do this. 

when this happens to me and im not in the fast lane, im brake-checkin like crazy. and i'll eff with you the whole way till i gotta exit.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

The other is the type that gets all up on your $&# so you have to speed up to let him by. He'll get right up on your bumper even if he can pass you too

hate drivers like this. i will make it a point to not let you pass if you do this. 

when this happens to me and im not in the fast lane, im brake-checkin like crazy. and i'll eff with you the whole way till i gotta exit.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

drove to ATL a few weeks ago and this girl was texting the whole time...i even told her before we left that $$%% wasn't cool and she needs to chill...she did it anyway...

she brought her laptop to watch movies while she drives...i had to cut that out before we even got in the car...she doesn't get it and sadly i won't be surprised the day she gets in an accident b/c of it...i just hope no one is seriously injured/killed
Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.  She deserves to crash into a cement wall for that.

drove to ATL a few weeks ago and this girl was texting the whole time...i even told her before we left that $$%% wasn't cool and she needs to chill...she did it anyway...

she brought her laptop to watch movies while she drives...i had to cut that out before we even got in the car...she doesn't get it and sadly i won't be surprised the day she gets in an accident b/c of it...i just hope no one is seriously injured/killed
Thats the dumbest thing I ever heard.  She deserves to crash into a cement wall for that.

my boy does this ALL of the time

my favorite part is he'll be like "accidents only happen because all these idiots are in a rush to get nowhere..."

meanwhile we're heading somewhere to blaze or get food or something and he's driving like an !%+

my boy does this ALL of the time

my favorite part is he'll be like "accidents only happen because all these idiots are in a rush to get nowhere..."

meanwhile we're heading somewhere to blaze or get food or something and he's driving like an !%+

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

there are no words...she was dead serious and couldnt believe when i told her no...she says she gets bored while driving like its suppose to be fun or some %*!%...

she was texting the WHOLE way back until i started driving then she went to sleep

there are no words...she was dead serious and couldnt believe when i told her no...she says she gets bored while driving like its suppose to be fun or some %*!%...

she was texting the WHOLE way back until i started driving then she went to sleep

That's your homie tho ..  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Me Personally ..

I get it IN on the highway ...

ESP. @ night ..

I do 90+ easy .. LOL

Don't Let I'm Not a Star and Hard in the Paint come on stereo 

I turns that %*#@% up to 30 and gets Loose
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

A few Nter's Know what Big Shirlz can do 
nerd.gif

Thank God My Car looks like the Feds ...
laugh.gif

85516f5c249174b5c82af4133c87757e281f1d32_r.gif

Hell of thing when you got State Troopers Chuckin duces and saluting you 

That's your homie tho ..  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Me Personally ..

ESP. @ night ..

I do 90+ easy .. LOL

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

That's your homie tho ..  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Me Personally ..

ESP. @ night ..

I do 90+ easy .. LOL

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Him, how do I become like?

That's your homie tho ..  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Me Personally ..

ESP. @ night ..

I do 90+ easy .. LOL

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

That's your homie tho ..  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Me Personally ..

ESP. @ night ..

I do 90+ easy .. LOL

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm Like Duncan McCloud Off Higlander My $$%+@ ..
"There Can Only Be One ..."

208368095a212a8993377cadbbdfc350f8dea03d_r.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

That's your homie tho ..  
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Me Personally ..

ESP. @ night ..

I do 90+ easy .. LOL

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm Like Duncan McCloud Off Higlander My $$%+@ ..
"There Can Only Be One ..."

208368095a212a8993377cadbbdfc350f8dea03d_r.gif

These drivers are appreciated!  Who else am I going to mess with if not them?

One guy decided to tailgate me on Hwy 22 going over to the Oregon Coast.  It's a twisty, turny single lane highway for most of the drive.  Since it was just him and me I slowed down to 25mph in a 55 zone.  I could see the dude in the car getting all animated and going nuts daffy duck style
roll.gif

I also like the guys that "have speed in their blood" and have to rip down the interstate doing 90+.  If it's a two lane part of I-5 I'll get along side a semi and match his speed of usually around 55mph
roll.gif

I amuse myself so much, maybe I should put this in the meaning of life thread.

One guy decided to tailgate me on Hwy 22 going over to the Oregon Coast.  It's a twisty, turny single lane highway for most of the drive.  Since it was just him and me I slowed down to 25mph in a 55 zone.  I could see the dude in the car getting all animated and going nuts daffy duck style
roll.gif

I also like the guys that "have speed in their blood" and have to rip down the interstate doing 90+.  If it's a two lane part of I-5 I'll get along side a semi and match his speed of usually around 55mph
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

BMW DRIVERS ARE THE WORSE

SWEAR THEY ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS.
This. I was on the expressway going 70 and mind you all lanes are clear and opened. Some girl is on tailgating very close. Then I go 80 still too close. B... should just change lanes. So then I go the speed limit to piss her off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

BMW DRIVERS ARE THE WORSE

SWEAR THEY ARE TRAINED PROFESSIONALS.
This. I was on the expressway going 70 and mind you all lanes are clear and opened. Some girl is on tailgating very close. Then I go 80 still too close. B... should just change lanes. So then I go the speed limit to piss her off.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

roll.gif

roll.gif

Yeah....You're a lame.

Who goes out of their way to slow someone else down?....
grin.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Yeah....You're a lame.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

roll.gif

roll.gif

Yeah....You're a lame.

grin.gif
Yeah...you mad....
rage_face.jpg

Back
Top Bottom