RIP George Floyd

8283E747-CE57-4ACD-B338-5F44B5FB146B.jpeg

go go protest ranger

These dudes are a mystery to me. I thought they just sold their soul for money but after a while I realized they might be legit lost

Yeah went from dudes that used to be apolitical, ****ted on Trump, and makes jokes about racist white people, to full on tap dancing MAGA.

They always said some "both sides" stuff and cornball takes, but it is wild to me that two black dudes in their 40s, that seemed aware of how racism can manifest itself in America, got their minds colonized so completely, so quickly. Dudes listened to some Ben Shapiro, and start craving dem biscuits.

Wild

Haven't heard from the twins since the dawn of youtube, if I recall correctly, they mostly answered questions about the moral dilemmas of banging cousins.

REALLLLLLL one.
Died trying to expose these pigs

"In two separate incidents during the manhunt for Dorner, police shot at three civilians unrelated to Dorner, mistaking their pickup trucks for the vehicle being driven by Dorner. One of the civilians was hit by the police gunfire, another was wounded by shattered glass, and a third individual was injured when police rammed his vehicle and opened fire. The officers involved were not charged with any crime"

can't make this **** up

Dude was on his knees too
Cops said they mistook the hammer for a gun

REALLLLLLL one.
Died trying to expose these pigs

"In two separate incidents during the manhunt for Dorner, police shot at three civilians unrelated to Dorner, mistaking their pickup trucks for the vehicle being driven by Dorner. One of the civilians was hit by the police gunfire, another was wounded by shattered glass, and a third individual was injured when police rammed his vehicle and opened fire. The officers involved were not charged with any crime"

can't make this **** up

I’m old enough to remember this thread on Niketalk actually and it was wild. Dorner has LAPD shook. Even his eventual demise in the cabin was like some **** outta a movie.

Back
Top Bottom