RIP George Floyd

Don’t know if this was discussed, but do you guys think Kaep will finally get a shot to be on a team now?

I mean he was literally just in the White House And Apple store giving a speech about how wearing the maga hat makes him feel like a superhero wearing a cape

I thought so. Also the same dude that says people need to stay woke and not devour into materialistic things but then again theres the Yeezy adidads shoe..🙄. Either make your ugly shoe dirt cheap or take those profits to make awareness in the black community of the message he's trying to put across.

Dude is definitely a duck dancing maggot in my eyes.

Agreed.

I loved Ye as an artist and what his message was. He wanted us to be our own selves and be aware of it. I guess looking back at it now, you can see the evolution even if you don’t agree with it. I’m glad he did something. We need more of it.

Props to MJ and JB for following suit.
his message was trash and selfish
and only to serve him
and u u think he had valid points
i can see why u posted what u posted previously in this thread

w4du38aztz251.png

Another thing that needs to be done in police departments is require your officers to live in the community in which they’re assigned.

no patrolling south central, East la but you live in Simi Valley, Santa Clarita or Palmdale/Lancaster.

you can go be a cop in that community.

I agree with this but then feel like we might get outcomes such as aggressive cops in their neighborhoods will get even worse if any minority happens to pass through. That and their neighbors will be directly cell phone call officers to carry out “favors” for them. Some white folk can’t even allow you to pull over and eat your lunch in the car before they come up to your window and ask “what are you doing here? Do you know someone here?”

Back
Top Bottom