RIP George Floyd

gl0xx6q1kg451.png

Just got back from Chaz, it might be the most lit place in America right now. Mural painting on the streets, free drinks and pizzas being passed around, live music, ppl camping out In the park and even growing some food. After I left they started a poetry session addressing oppression and solutions. It’s a really surreal vibe.

Bro I’m bout to be out there Saturday/Sunday!
Seattle been lit

Just got back from Chaz, it might be the most lit place in America right now. Mural painting on the streets, free drinks and pizzas being passed around, live music, ppl camping out In the park and even growing some food. After I left they started a poetry session addressing oppression and solutions. It’s a really surreal vibe.
Sounds like a small slice of Burning Man. I love it. This world needs more of this everywhere.

How he managed to keep this under wraps for 5 days is crazy. That’s like one of those Lebron NDLs :lol:
ive been to one the tapings for his specials
they take your phone, and you gotta fill out a NDA .

pretty sure the ppl in the crowd are execs and prolly those close to the production team

Man didn't even finish his first sentence before he got bumrushed. "This is ridiculous, I'm chi..." Over an expired license.

Dave Chappelle is very educated in the field of social and racial inequality. Anyone who's been a fan of Chappelle before his Comedy Central show knows his range of knowledge. Here's what he says about what a friend told him about apartheid in South Africa, which is a look into what may become necessary for true equality in America.

9C86FDD7-AD76-490D-A3FF-7F3EF91860AF.jpeg
20B135BB-4133-4CD1-88E0-DAF9B756FE54.jpeg

New York Governor just announced that he's putting out an executive order for all counties in the state to enforce police reform and enact reinvention of their local police force and have it completed by April 2021 or they will no longer be given funds from the state.

Chappelle is such a national treasure man, on point as always :pimp:. Was great to hear from him at a time like this.

Him frying that grifter 🦝 is also appreciated :lol:

Yea it definitely feels like the second the looting stopped, these major news networks started pulling their reporters back and stopped featuring the protests as much :lol::smh:.

Folks haven't let up at all this week with peaceful marches but you wouldn't know it from the media coverage, makes you think...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom