RIP George Floyd

Pettiness at the HIGHEST levels with that try.

They better get right with that verdict if they don’t want trouble in their citiy, state and country.

The attempt is what is wild IMO.

oh yeah I agree 100%.

people think mn is some liberal oasis in the Midwest like the city people think that. Probably nobody else in the country.

It’s not, it might as well me Missouri once you’re out of the city. I was out in the country all day yesterday. Nobody had a mask on anywhere in any store. Still trump signs all over, you know the basic bs they do.

that’s how these bills get proposed, luckily most the state is in the metro area.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

"Constitution" for me, but not for thee.

Only heard some of the defense today in passing, but that sure was a lot of gobbledy**** just to make the judge and jurors forget what actually happened. This dude really tried to blame Floyd’s neck being crushed on the officer’s adrenaline and that he was out of his mind or something. That’s disgraceful. The cop knew what he was doing and the defense lawyer is a complete scum. Some cases you simply shouldn’t take.

Only heard some of the defense today in passing, but that sure was a lot of gobbledy**** just to make the judge and jurors forget what actually happened. This dude really tried to blame Floyd’s neck being crushed on the officer’s adrenaline and that he was out of his mind or something. That’s disgraceful. The cop knew what he was doing and the defense lawyer is a complete scum. Some cases you simply shouldn’t take.
That's exactly what he's doing. He's been filibustering since 11:30. I am tired of his ***.

oh yeah I agree 100%.

people think mn is some liberal oasis in the Midwest like the city people think that. Probably nobody else in the country.

It’s not, it might as well me Missouri once you’re out of the city
. I was out in the country all day yesterday. Nobody had a mask on anywhere in any store. Still trump signs all over, you know the basic bs they do.

that’s how these bills get proposed, luckily most the state is in the metro area.
If you removed all the large metropolitan areas of the Midwest from their states, you'd have rural, conservative communities from Philly to Seattle.

If you removed all the large metropolitan areas of the Midwest from their states, you'd have rural, conservative communities from Philly to Seattle.

for sure, I just laugh at the Minnesotans who think we’re different or something here.

nah, it’s just as bad here as anywhere. They just never leave the city limits to see it.

for sure, I just laugh at the Minnesotans who think we’re different or something here.

nah, it’s just as bad here as anywhere. They just never leave the city limits to see it.

Even in the city you still have the types. 1 out of 12 seems generous, which is what worries me. It only takes 1.

And those out of towner "antifa" types are already here looking at the brooklyn center streams.

Back
Top Bottom