RIP George Floyd

He looking funny in the light 🧐 🤔. Either, just a reactionary brother with no fact checking skills...that wants to muddy the water for straight chaos/confirmation bias......Or he then people.

Idk :nerd: :nerd:

:lol:

On the real tho doublemesh96 doublemesh96 i could be wrong but based on what I've seen you post I think I know what it is that interests you in that type of content. I'd suggest checking out dudes like Red Pill/Blue Pill and others in that arena that broach some of the same subjects but without the right wing nut jub slant. Apologies if you're already familar.

On the real tho doublemesh96 doublemesh96 i could be wrong but based on what I've seen you post I think I know what it is that interests you in that type of content. I'd suggest checking out dudes like Red Pill/Blue Pill and others in that arena that broach some of the same subjects but without the right wing nut jub slant. Apologies if you're already familar.

That’s going to circle homeboy back to the same place :lol:. Longer route tho.

Hate to see it. But oh well. These cats gotta learn.

Facts. Some of these dudes goofy. I made a post in here on the day Floyd got murdered on how the Asian cop just stood and watched.

Instead of addressing me in here, some lame dude went to the Asian culture thread to attack me cuz he got his feelings hurt.
Lol he said he was in here before and I don’t feel like searching to find out so I’ll take his word on it.
But yea there’s literal protests all across the entire country going on right now against mistreatment of black people and dudes wanna try and flip the script on that? Nah nows not the time.

My hometown of Vallejo is trending #1 on twitter over a car chase. Was listening to the scanners for a bit, but looks like some culprits may be in critical condition. Also some reports of UFOs and looting a throughout the city. Too crazy. I gave my bro a call and he said all he heard were a few sirens and a few shots throughout the night which sadly sounds like an ok night. Unfortunately we’ve became desensitized to those noises, but he seemed calm about what he heard so far.

btw.... anyone check out that “ima keep it 2 virgils” on twitter????? That **** got me dyin:rofl:

2EFCD73B-2FCA-4586-8F78-E0F85502123B.jpeg
Was that the chase on the 80? Like 30 cops deep..
They looted Vacaville outlets too. Buildings on fire too. Be safe out there

Man i know it has been said before in this thread but man this is far from over if this cop gets off with a slap on the wrist

'Protect and Serve' huh?

Looking like a wannabe occupying force getting off their FPS fantasy after not being able to join the military

The :emoji_pig_nose: 's in Seattle also seem to be covering and blacking out their badges too...

I don't think many of you are connected to your spiritual side but I know this will at least resonate with one of you.
In what state of mind do you prefer to be when you make a crucial decision? do you prefer to be relaxed and in a clear state of mind,free of influence from outside forces?or do you prefer to be in fear,panicking and confused with mis*information being shoved at you ? Do you prefer to swim in a calm sea or a rough storm? I know I don't have to answer that for you... and if you don't know how to swim, learn.
What narrative do MSM always push and what's shown in the news? chaos and fear. What do all these shows and movies throughout time depict that is now suddenly becoming a reality... and who owns and controls all this? What kind of people are they (PEDOS!!!!) ? Do they have your best interest in mind? " We live in a movie" yea we do and we've letting them write the script, they've "programmed" us for this since birth through their programming. They feed off the chaos. Our whole lives they have oppressed and divided us through education,entertainment,food,drugs or due to our skin color,gender,sexual preference or beliefs... Educate yourself please, that's the only way. Why have they always tried to divide us... We're all one! and they know this...they know TOGETHER WE CAN"T BE ****ED WITH! REPEAT AFTER ME , TOGETHER WE CAN'T BE ****ED WITH! We come from one source, our energy traces back to one location, look at your fellow human and try to see yourself in them, look at people in the eyes more and connect with them. They can't suppress us forever! DO YOU WANT TO MAKE AN IMMEDIATE BUT SIMPLE DIFFERENCE? RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS. IT'S OUR TIME! time is an illusion :wink:
Energy is everything. All I'm about to say is going to sound obvious but it's just a little reminder to everyone, dig a little deeper.
Have you ever been in a room and someone walks in and immediately the mood changes? whether it be positive or negative? and I know the change can be attributed to said individuals physical aspects and in this planet unfortunately most of the time it will be but I'm talking beyond that, it's the feeling you get in your soul, I know you've felt it. In that same regards imagine you meet someone very visually attractive but then you really get to know them and they are not a very nice person, it's ruined.. now imagine someone who's "not all that" physically but you get to know them and their energy and now suddenly they are beautiful.. look at people in their eyes and feel their energy. Now my random *** thoughts made me think of "Shallow Hal" good *** movie, really hope Jack Black is not part of the cult... Also think of all the beautiful people they use to push their agenda... majority of those beautiful people are rotten beyond the core like everything they promote. Now I'm not saying all attractive people are rotten and all ugly people are kind and gentle.. just examples.

Doubt anyone made it this far but last but not least! have you ever met someone who has "read" your mind? or someone who you are very in-tune with, they take the words right out of your mouth sometimes? kind of like you're on the same "frequency" and they can read your mind... interesting. Have you ever thought of someone you haven't spoke to in a while and then they text or call you? Energy and thoughts sure can work "magic" . We need to raise our vibrations and become in-tune.

Now I can't pretend to know the solution to all this, nor do I want to come off as a hippie and say peaceful protest will get the job done. Don't get me wrong I want justice and I doubt the people in power will just peaceful bow down. I just know this planet is made up of everyone's different realities and thoughts, that's why "they" constantly want you in fear and chaos.
Corona didn't work now suddenly we have senseless murders for everyone to see, completely senseless and inexplicable! which causes even more rage. Why was George executed and made to suffer for so long,all out in the open for everyone to see? They know exactly what they're doing it.
Let's change the narrative. Start by Raising your vibrations! love you all, sorry for the spelling/punctuation and run on sentences for all the OCD people, English is my second language( and my excuse).

Interesting. She didn't really provide any references or go in depth about anything she's attempting to debunk. Regarding #5...she literally just said "Caste was an ancient system of occupational class delineated in Hindu texts that over the years developed into a rigid social hierarchy" and didn't explain WHY there's an idea that these "Hindu texts" are liturgical.

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 3.57.30 AM.png

So when you say this caste system was based "more" on "colorism"...there's an answer to WHY "colorism" was a component of that system and I just laid it for you. You can try to duck the smoke but it's there fam.
Mind blowing, then again I ain't hindu, but someone who is can say.

its way worse than the media and social media Moe’s is is reporting. Love not far from Fordham road and the chaos and damage is way serious than it is.
Welp, they are about to gentrify that ***** like they've been trying to do for all these years. Some cats are in here encouraging it cause it's not happening in their neck of the woods. The neighborhood has just been set back. They are going to buy out the area and price out a lot of minorities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom