RIP George Floyd

1591220164334.jpeg

Rodgers normally a pssy boi but he gets respect for this
He sensed blood in the water and hit that post button

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

Not super familiar with Equinox bc it's stupid expensive for a gym membership. But a few of my coworkers go/have been and it's seen as a status symbol to have membership there (at least in tech community). And def some big whigs from all the top places are gona be at Equinox so it's also a great networking opportunity. Crazy that they support Trump woulda never guessed

1591220164334.jpeg

Rodgers normally a pssy boi but he gets respect for this

Him and Brady were some of the rare NFL stars to be vocal in their defense of Kaeps actions at the time so not surprised to see him on the right side this time around :pimp:

Just surprised and disappointed to see certain guys like Brees still haven't learned or evolved their position from since then :smh:

Expensive and exclusive gym catering to the rich. Sounds like a Trumper haven :lol:

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

Not super familiar with Equinox bc it's stupid expensive for a gym membership. But a few of my coworkers go/have been and it's seen as a status symbol to have membership there (at least in tech community). And def some big whigs from all the top places are gona be at Equinox so it's also a great networking opportunity. Crazy that they support Trump woulda never guessed

I completely agree with you. Don't get me wrong. I'd be remiss if i didnt notice how careful he was with his message. Also wish he donated else where. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

The bar is low but still Dak > Brees

Also Cowboys still suck :lol:

Dakota has always had his tap dancing moves ready. He's a 🤡. I'll Let Chuck Finster say it for me with BASS IN HIS VOICE. Fans of Andrew Brees, Dakota and others when they realize their heroes ain't about racial justice.

Back
Top Bottom