Rude HOH employees / Jordan Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well
Willowbrook HOH employees couldn't even purchase the Bred XI, so am glad they took their frustrations on you.

Wtf does that have to do with customers? Because they couldn't get the Bred XI?!? That makes ZERO sense. Dude is probably an employee there...why else would you be "glad" they're taking their frustrations out on people? Well I hope the rude *** employee that I asked about the retro 88 got one, cus I sure did! Maybe if they wanna cop kicks, they should get a job that pays them enough to do it, or figure out a way to get one regardless, I can get any shoe I want and I don't even have to do it on my own. It's called being resilient...RSVP and send a friend or family member, cop on NDC. If the idiot couldn't get one that's his problem. If he wants to be in retail he should put a FAT smile on his face and FETCH my shoe size with a "yes sir". THAT'S THERE JOB!!! NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.

Really? Why do people type like this now? "Dat, da, dis, yaw...why do they wanna sound ignorant? it takes just as much effort to spell it the right way, and makes you sound a lot more intelligent. lol makes me wonder if they fill out there college and Job applications like that. You can obviously spell "ya'll" so why front like you can't...makes NO sense. lol people get taken way more seriously when they can type "the, that and this..." correctly.
Dude was complaining about spelling and grammar but typed that out ^^^^

when he could have easily typed out want to 
indifferent.gif

Anyways it is their job to sell shoes but it is not their job to answer questions about something that is not being carried in store. And at the time it was not even known if the Eastbay/FTL/FTA/Champs were getting them online.

Did he need to be a sarcastic a-hole no but why does he need to know about a sneaker that is not being released in any store as of yet?

Last edited:
I didn't even notice that I wrote wanna, touché. Lol actually IPhones auto correct "wanna" now on their own, if you spell it incorrectly.

Anyway...

It's his job to be POLITE and informative about ANYTHING I ask him. I could ask him if he has a pair of Retro 88's in the back for sale and it's his responsibly to be polite and answer my question with respect and nothing less. How does he know how much I know about sneakers or the sneaker game? He shouldn't assume that anything is a stupid question because most people have no idea about kicks. If you go into a shoe store they should be prepared to answer any question dealing with shoes, weather the store is getting a release or not...look how many people ask dumb *** questions on threads in here, what makes you think shoe stores are different. People coming on the 88 Retro thread this am posting "please tell me what sites I can get these on" some people just don't Know. Idk, I'm never going back there again, and anyone that asks my opinion on where to cop shoes, is gonna get told to avoid that place. So that's what his ****** attitude got him. And believe me, I'm probably not the only one.

I didn't even notice that I wrote wanna, touché. Lol actually IPhones auto correct "wanna" now on their own, if you spell it incorrectly.

Anyway...

It's his job to be POLITE and informative about ANYTHING I ask him. I could ask him if he has a pair of Retro 88's in the back for sale and it's his responsibly to be polite and answer my question with respect and nothing less. How does he know how much I know about sneakers or the sneaker game? He shouldn't assume that anything is a stupid question because most people have no idea about kicks. If you go into a shoe store they should be prepared to answer any question dealing with shoes, weather the store is getting a release or not...look how many people ask dumb *** questions on threads in here, what makes you think shoe stores are different. People coming on the 88 Retro thread this am posting "please tell me what sites I can get these on" some people just don't Know. Idk, I'm never going back there again, and anyone that asks my opinion on where to cop shoes, is gonna get told to avoid that place. So that's what his ****** attitude got him. And believe me, I'm probably not the only one.
First and foremost it is whether not weather 
laugh.gif
 jk

I think you need to reread what I posted because I didn't say anything about you being stupid or a question being stupid or about an employee assuming how much you know about sneakers. 

I agreed with you he did not need to be an a-hole or sarcastic so I am not sure why you brought that up.

But you can't assume that because he is the manager that he knows about all releases. Just like he can't assume you are a sneakerhead you can't assume that he is one or that he has information about a release that not going to be in his store or any other.

First and foremost it is whether not weather 
laugh.gif

jk

I think you need to reread what I posted because I didn't say anything about you being stupid or a question being stupid or about an employee assuming how much you know about sneakers. 

I agreed with you he did not need to be an a-hole or sarcastic so I am not sure why you brought that up.

But you can't assume that because he is the manager that he knows about all releases. Just like he can't assume you are a sneakerhead you can't assume that he is one or that he has information about a release that not going to be in his store or any other.

I'm not a geek or crazy about grammar/spelling like one would assume from my post, I'm actually the furthest thing from a geek. I just can't STAND when people type like "dis u feel meh, I gots to be buyin dem shoes at da sto' cum dis sat" I don't give a **** about spelling or grammar. I just don't under stand why people WANT TO lol sound ignorant or uneducated. Idk, to each their own, it takes all types...whatever.

Anyway...enough with THAT. Lol

I didn't think you did say those things about stupid questions or whatever, it wasn't in reply to anything you said as much as it was just part of a hypothetical situation about being in the store. Idk, I was just taking it further not debating with you. Lol it's all good.

He came at me with the "it's a free country" lol I just don't understand why people think it's cool to sound or talk ignorant when they're completely capable of speaking/typing correctly. People look down on that... And since it's a "free country" I'm expressing my opinion on this wonderful (sneaker website) I wasn't aware having an opinion and expressing it in fairly simple English was "showing off". Maybe I'll use smaller words for you next time. I guess to you, people are dexters or dorks because they can speak English correctly, lol.
He came at me with the "it's a free country" lol I just don't understand why people think it's cool to sound or talk ignorant when they're completely capable of speaking/typing correctly. People look down on that... And since it's a "free country" I'm expressing my opinion on this wonderful (sneaker website) I wasn't aware having an opinion and expressing it in fairly simple English was "showing off". Maybe I'll use smaller words for you next time. I guess to you, people are dexters or dorks because they can speak English correctly, lol.
youre a lame. go watch wheel of fortune my friend. If you got balls lets meet up. Thats why youre still a virgin, quit chilling in youre moms basement trying to solve jeopardy questions. lame o

Last edited:
Let there $10 and hour *** hate. Can't stand most of these fools. I already tried boxing a few of them but they ain't bout that life.

Well
Wtf does that have to do with customers? Because they couldn't get the Bred XI?!? That makes ZERO sense. Dude is probably an employee there...why else would you be "glad" they're taking their frustrations out on people? Well I hope the rude *** employee that I asked about the retro 88 got one, cus I sure did! Maybe if they wanna cop kicks, they should get a job that pays them enough to do it, or figure out a way to get one regardless, I can get any shoe I want and I don't even have to do it on my own. It's called being resilient...RSVP and send a friend or family member, cop on NDC. If the idiot couldn't get one that's his problem. If he wants to be in retail he should put a FAT smile on his face and FETCH my shoe size with a "yes sir". THAT'S THERE JOB!!! NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS.
Real talk, u got shown up by a ***** in a referee shirt and a whistle. Then you proceeded to complain and ***** on a forum, which has nothing to do with Footlocker. Stop being a little *****, and man the **** up next time you walk in there.

Real talk, u got shown up by a ***** in a referee shirt and a whistle. Then you proceeded to complain and ***** on a forum, which has nothing to do with Footlocker. Stop being a little *****, and man the **** up next time you walk in there.

I started the thread because of rude HOH employees. And actually ALOT of people feel the same exact way I do about it. Read the thread, shown up? Man up? He was rude,
I shook my head at him, kinda laughed and turned around and walked out...what am I supposed to tell him off. That's not gonna get me anywhere. HESkicks on YouTube made a video about the exact same ******** with HOH. This is a sneaker forum and footlocker def has to do with sneakers. I'm not gonna walk in there again. I'm not gonna buy **** from there.

The douche bag ones are the pretentious ones that don't know squat about shoes anyway. I wouldn't sweat it.  Some employees are chill.

I never get how releases work. Whenever I went to the store I was always told they were sold out in 99% of the sizes even though there's no line. I was big on j's when they were easy to buy. It's hardly worth it now esp if the purchase comes with attitude.

youre a lame. go watch wheel of fortune my friend. If you got balls lets meet up. Thats why youre still a virgin, quit chilling in youre moms basement trying to solve jeopardy questions. lame o

I'm a lame? Because I think people should spell correctly because it makes them look more intelligent and because I graduated college? I'm the lame and your the one taking about "meeting up and fighting" over a conversation about the use of English. My moms basement? I'm 28 and just bought my second home, one of which has a bowling ally and indoor pool in. I drive a Benz and my girlfriend is Miss New York - a ******g beauty queen. I could probably buy and sell you. And if u doubt me go check my Instagram, the link is in my sig. Or I'll post pics just so you can swallow your words. DATS what going to DA college got me...lame lol.

Don't know what it is but II don't feel like coming to this board anymore. If it's not kids bragging about how many Jordan's they copped, it's about douchebags insulting each other and penis contests. 

I think I'm done with this board for a while. 

I go to Jimmy's Hip-Hop Store or Foot Locker and never had a problem. But to ya'll^^^^^^^^^^^ cryin bout dudes clownin you when you walk in with air max's how bout next time you go lookin for a answer just put some Retro's on and they aint gonna say **** how hard is that instead of cryin on here how they played u in your air 95's lol. Like if you know that's how they are then just put on your Heat or w.e you got an go get your answers lol SIMPLE AS THAT. TOo much unecassary drama nowadays

you being serious about dressing yourself to appeal to dudes dressed as a referee for a living? really?

I don't blame you...I started the thread because I figured it was a legitimate problem with HOH employees and it wasn't isolated to one store or state, and apparently I was right. This thread was fine for weeks, then people wanna start running their mouth. I'm not gonna insult someone over an opinion or viewpoint but if you wanna come at me like that I'm not gonna eat it. dude wanting to fight because I said people should express themselves with intelligence, wtf. I'm not trying to insult him or anyone. It's funny how everybody runs their mouth on threads ONLY dealing with Jordan's/Jordan releases only.

you being serious about dressing yourself to appeal to dudes dressed as a referee for a living? really?

I'm not gonna wear my heat in the salty *** winter so some shoe jockey can do his job correctly. I should walk in there with ******g crocs on my feet and get treated with nothing but respect. "You got played in your 95's...crying..." Nobody is crying, and nobody got played...it's obviously a legitimate problem if more than 75% the people that commented on this thread feel the exact same way. I employ people and if I ever saw one of my employees being rude to someone for any reason, unless the customer was way out of line, I would make them apologize to their face, give them a discount and warn the rude employee if he did again he wouldn't have a job.

I still say your footwear as a customer doesn't determine the type of information you can get or the type of customer service you receive. I've walked into plenty of Foot Lockers with plenty of heat and didn't get any extra attention because of what is on my feet as you suggested. From experiencing this types of behavior first hand, I find it lame that a person is itching to start a conversation with you based on your shoes. I've recognized that look, it's thirsty and immature when they keep looking down. I hate it, if you want to say "nice kicks" just say it, but the staring is lame, sorry that's just my opinion.
I'm curious as to what you said to the floor associate. Usually staff doesn't treat customers as such unless the customer does something really dumb. Not pointing you out, but staff USUALLY doesn't get down like that at NTNY. Pump ya brakes on that minimum wage nonsense. Don't speak on things you have no clue about. I wonder if it's that assumed attitude that warranted the customer service you got.

Now, in my experience in being a former staff member at NTNY, I'd see all types of customers come in with "heat" thinking they know more than the staff, it's not always the case. I can spot them a mile away. As I mentioned they're usually looking down at my feet (when I'm not in staff dress anyway). From my experience, most of them know when things come out, but they ask obvious questions like "Oh, is _________ coming out on the (insert date)?" This doesn't stop us from genuinely answering the question, but after we answer the customer, amongst ourselves we'll be like "they know damn well when the shoes come out, why are they asking stupid ****?" Those are the ones we get annoyed at. Why? because we see them trolling the store 2-3 times a week asking the same stupid *** question. They are trying to gain a hookup by trying to be friendly. I can only speak for me on this, but that's an automatic shut down. I can spot someone being disingenuous in that regard. Being there for so long, I know the types of customers that come in with "heat" thinking they're doing it, but it's funny to me, they do not garner any special attention from our staff because that behavior looks clownish. To be perfectly honest, the shoes they try to show off with walking around the store, there are 2-3 dudes with the exact pair working in them in the basement. I can only speak for me and
mean.gif
when I see people like this roaming around the store.
That's pretty sad they trawl people like you for "hookups" since you can obviously offer nothing of value. You pretty much come off as one of the douches everyone is complaining about.

If you work at an apparel store, I'd imagine your one ******g job is to know more than the customer and answer questions when addressed. That's pretty much it.

Your inflated ego is pretty hilarious though.

Last edited:
bottom line is these ppl are being paid, and they have no reason to cop an attitude with a customer. Thats not what they are being paid for. Ill admit sometimes at work i get very impatient when ppl ask me stupid questions but i dont work in retail. If i had to deal w/ customers i would be polite or find another job. Cant believe how things like this turn into arguments on here

Last edited:
I'm a lame? Because I think people should spell correctly because it makes them look more intelligent and because I graduated college? I'm the lame and your the one taking about "meeting up and fighting" over a conversation about the use of English. My moms basement? I'm 28 and just bought my second home, one of which has a bowling ally and indoor pool in. I drive a Benz and my girlfriend is Miss New York - a ******g beauty queen. I could probably buy and sell you. And if u doubt me go check my Instagram, the link is in my sig. Or I'll post pics just so you can swallow your words. DATS what going to DA college got me...lame lol.

My footlocker has the coolest reps , prob cuz i camped out with one of them for the playoffs xii's but he alwys aking me if im getting XXXX retro and how to get them , he even Saved a pair or Black cement 4's cuz i missed out on the raffle.

I think there should be a system that does a raffle online, at a certain time so everyone can see and then they put it on video to make it seem that its fair. My 2 cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom