Samsung Vibrant got stolen. Got it back thanks to the dumbest criminal in the world.

Nah but on some G %&** OP that's NOT over word to everything...my son that got you gonna see you around the hood and slap out the back of your skill while you walk your dog
pimp.gif

Nah but on some G %&** OP that's NOT over word to everything...my son that got you gonna see you around the hood and slap out the back of your skill while you walk your dog
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

sounds like you took an L. homey stole from u in ur own home and all u did was snatch something out of his hands? little kids can do that.
To be honest why would I want to beat the kid up. I'm already on probation. Why would I want to end up in jail.

I made mistakes in my life before not getting knocked for this I just got my stuff back without going to jail. Win for me. Loss for OJ

Originally Posted by 0 Xm 0

sounds like you took an L. homey stole from u in ur own home and all u did was snatch something out of his hands? little kids can do that.
To be honest why would I want to beat the kid up. I'm already on probation. Why would I want to end up in jail.

I made mistakes in my life before not getting knocked for this I just got my stuff back without going to jail. Win for me. Loss for OJ

you got better restraint then me, i'm on probation too but it would be really tough for me to control myself in that type of situation. how did dude react when you snatched the phone tho?

you got better restraint then me, i'm on probation too but it would be really tough for me to control myself in that type of situation. how did dude react when you snatched the phone tho?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Snatched it right in front of him. I'm about foot taller than this guy I have at least 100 pounds on him. He can't step close to me with out looking up. He knew better.

If this happened to me a couple years ago I would have acted way differently.

Snatched it right in front of him. I'm about foot taller than this guy I have at least 100 pounds on him. He can't step close to me with out looking up. He knew better.

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

back of skull...slapped...out...with...the...tech

(them columbine cats wasn't built for war and they WERE about that life...don't sleep on a cat who ROBBED you and met you twice after)

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

back of skull...slapped...out...with...the...tech

(them columbine cats wasn't built for war and they WERE about that life...don't sleep on a cat who ROBBED you and met you twice after)

You should of brought someone else with you and had them slap him up since you couldn't. Can't go to jail since you're not the one that clapped his shoulders 
smokin.gif

You should of brought someone else with you and had them slap him up since you couldn't. Can't go to jail since you're not the one that clapped his shoulders 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

1st of all if i dont know a ni__a he aint getting in my crib, stop letting suspect dudes in your crib.

They would of been stopped at the door.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

1st of all if i dont know a ni__a he aint getting in my crib, stop letting suspect dudes in your crib.

They would of been stopped at the door.

Back
Top Bottom