San Antonio NT's Come in...

what up art happy birthday and ill take a green in a 3xl if you have it or a 2xl. let me know ill have the money friday.(gotta be the shoes) yeah thanks forthe shot on saturday first time tryin crown not that bad. and those cleats were sweet lovin all of them.

dam, talk about being incognito! taking payments? need sum new spikes for the softball team:smile:
...if not the spikes, ill take the xii lows
happy.gif

so um....when are these "tryouts" taking place? do we even have enough "players" to hold tryouts???
lol damien said he'll be the waterboy:rofl: seriously.
gotta get back to slaving.
-aris
ps: another show under the belt. sneaksup fam was welcoming since day one. just wanna give a shot out to mr t21d. if i wouldnt have happened to walk out thedressing room in sept. of 06, while you were messing up my hat wall, i would've never met all these cool folk. went from talking about your am90's youid'ed in paris, to "are you into shoes?", to "i've been lurking through the sw regional thread and came across this dude in the spurslockerroom holdin up finleys xxi's, i want a pair", to "ha, that was me! you should come out to the next meet.", to " ok ill bethere", to " why werent u there?", to " i had to work, ill be there next time.".....and the rest is history. big thank you. you andthe whole san antone fam is greatly appreciated! this includes mr. incognito!
wink.gif

-aRIS

what's up SA NT'ers does anybody know if goodtimes on Broadway is selling the zoom tre sb's? any help is appreciated. Gracias

Originally Posted by tredeezy

what's up SA NT'ers does anybody know if goodtimes on Broadway is selling the zoom tre sb's? any help is appreciated. Gracias

If you're looking for the TRE ADs we've still got a few pair of the first ones (white/red and black/blue) left and a pretty decent selection of therasta ones. If you're looking for TREs we just have a couple random Four Guardians and brown elephants left.

some pics from yesterday's heavyweight title fight...thanks to my lady friend for the tix...
2vseqeu.jpg

2dhzo1k.jpg

huarache 2k8s
mrz6s4.jpg

1zn8rkp.jpg

2ign6mr.jpg

4qnfhw.jpg

mcyvlg.jpg

2ym7yg5.jpg

mav0gn.jpg

zn0fo4.jpg

25t92dy.jpg

209lopx.jpg

2ykf69l.jpg

ezmt93.jpg

4pw789.jpg

2cicuhi.jpg

bjem15.jpg

YO!
i was suppose to be taking a trip to vegas mid june with the family, but since im a minor, its not really a place i can soak up everything and enjoy.and afterlookin over my career plan figured it be in my best interest to take a couple of classes in june
eyes.gif
. on the other hand, wonderin if the san antone famwould be interested in takin a trip to NYC this summer? sometime in july or august. either before kixpo or afterwards....doesnt bother me. would like to take aweek long trip so its not as if im rushed to experience what the city has to offer; however, thats just my preference. if needs be only a couple of days due toconflicts in peoples work schedules than thats cool too. just want to experience all the HYPE everyone talks about: shoe spots, mom/pop shops, SITE SEEING(landmarks ie. statue of liberty, and the island thing the immigrants come through. excuse my lack of knowledge
ohwell.gif
) food, and anything else. just wanted tokinda get some type of interest from the fam. if no ones interested its all good, no harm done. i have no problem flying solo
glasses.gif
. damien showed some interestand said his mom can get discounts on the hotel....mariott. if interested or not interested, please lemme know wassup, if interested we gotta come up with adeadline date to book the flight, and not waitin till the last minute. with that bein said and done. im gone.
-aris

Nice seats Aaron, saw the 2nd half plus overtime @Dallas Love Field. First time plane delay was worth it. Anyways, a couple of pics in T-Dot. If you'rewondering who's the Asian dude, that's my cuz from LaLa Land.
CN Tower(their version of the space needle, next to it is where the raptors and maple leafs play
314033050.jpg

Livestock
314033045.jpg
314033049.jpg

Goodfoot- they were repainting the interior of the store, very nondescript from the outside. Good peeps from both shops, especially if you're an ex-patriotand live beyond the borders of Michigan
314010256.jpg

Hockey ring in a random mall
314010240.jpg
314010247.jpg

To start off the morning with a Tim Horton donut and cappi.
314010263.jpg

Selected photos from my trip... I realized I was having way more fun, that many opportunities for photos came and went. But that's okay. Some of myfavorites can't be shown, but I'll link up the album for you guys to look at (WARNING: it has photos from what else I've been doing this year...)

08_0411_18_Spurs10.jpg

08_0412_30_RW24.jpg

08_0412_46_MirrorMaze01.jpg
08_0412_50_HemisfairPark03.jpg

08_0412_55_HemisfairPark08.jpg
08_0412_63_Wizards_01.jpg
08_0412_72_RonniesTwin.jpg

08_0412_74_Rebar02_ElDrinko.jpg
08_0412_75_Rebar03.jpg
08_0413_018_T21Ds12.jpg
08_0413_080_Lubys04_ChknFrdStk.jpg
08_0413_088_Joesufnkids.jpg
08_0413_099_SanAntonFam.jpg
08_0413_103_MiTerra04.jpg

Before I headed to Hawaii, I stopped for 2 nights in Vegas. Unfortunately my first night I had the chills, and slept aimlessly in my hotel. The second night,was way better. There was this girl at UNDFTD, Amel who invited me to check out a party in East Fremont. Definitely chill in the good way, and also saw some ofthe Fruition crew there. Las Vegas has a scene of their own, and much props to the friendly people who let me in. Shoots!

08_0415_09_FremontStEast.jpg
08_0415_10_BeautyBar.jpg

For more photos, mostly of food and buildings, go to...

http://picasaweb.google.com/electricbamboo/ElectricbambooRecently2008Volume01?authkey=J8KEf0V0ZPg

hey ucasta i dont know if u know this but you got a san antonio son wide rec. dallas cowboy SAM HURD in that pic with shaq and nash right side nash's rightelbow is pointing at him mann your good when u don't even try lol

nice pics everybody, anybody going to niosa this week. Maybe we can have a mini meetup again if not I'm sure I will see somebody down there.

u knoooow ill be around. im djing at medusa on friday night. (203 N. Presa, between Commerce and Market St.) i think its a relax dress code, if anyone ifcoming thru hit me up.

my niosa plans are shot!!! effin rampage are in the playoffs....we're hosting games 3, 4 and 5...today, wednesday and friday. i'm hitting upcattleman's square friday after the game if anyone wants to hang out......cold cerveza, tripa tacos, gorditas and some of san antoino's finest tejanomusic.....what more can you ask for during fiesta!

DAMN!!!!..........I knew that pic was going to pop up sooner or later, thanks Jay. The one thing I DO remember that night
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Bigthanks to GSATx for opening the shop for a late night purchase....thanks again. That shirt has since become my dogs new chew toy.

Yo i'm in for NIOSA, just let me know what night....

thanks GSA Tx and airin 822....I was looking for either the rew/wht/blk or white and blue zoom tre sb's, those are the best looking skate shoe I'veseen, ever. I just never seem to be able to get a 13.5 or 14 in a lot of shoes, not quick enough I guess.

Originally Posted by odomc1ty

YO!
i was suppose to be taking a trip to vegas mid june with the family, but since im a minor, its not really a place i can soak up everything and enjoy.and after lookin over my career plan figured it be in my best interest to take a couple of classes in june
eyes.gif
. on the other hand, wonderin if the san antone fam would be interested in takin a trip to NYC this summer? sometime in july or august. either before kixpo or afterwards....doesnt bother me. would like to take a week long trip so its not as if im rushed to experience what the city has to offer; however, thats just my preference. if needs be only a couple of days due to conflicts in peoples work schedules than thats cool too. just want to experience all the HYPE everyone talks about: shoe spots, mom/pop shops, SITE SEEING (landmarks ie. statue of liberty, and the island thing the immigrants come through. excuse my lack of knowledge
ohwell.gif
) food, and anything else. just wanted to kinda get some type of interest from the fam. if no ones interested its all good, no harm done. i have no problem flying solo
glasses.gif
. damien showed some interest and said his mom can get discounts on the hotel....mariott. if interested or not interested, please lemme know wassup, if interested we gotta come up with a deadline date to book the flight, and not waitin till the last minute. with that bein said and done. im gone.
-aris

I'm interested in going to NY to hit a some spots let me know whats up.

Originally Posted by MoneyMikeTwoFive

Originally Posted by odomc1ty

YO!
i was suppose to be taking a trip to vegas mid june with the family, but since im a minor, its not really a place i can soak up everything and enjoy.and after lookin over my career plan figured it be in my best interest to take a couple of classes in june
eyes.gif
. on the other hand, wonderin if the san antone fam would be interested in takin a trip to NYC this summer? sometime in july or august. either before kixpo or afterwards....doesnt bother me. would like to take a week long trip so its not as if im rushed to experience what the city has to offer; however, thats just my preference. if needs be only a couple of days due to conflicts in peoples work schedules than thats cool too. just want to experience all the HYPE everyone talks about: shoe spots, mom/pop shops, SITE SEEING (landmarks ie. statue of liberty, and the island thing the immigrants come through. excuse my lack of knowledge
ohwell.gif
) food, and anything else. just wanted to kinda get some type of interest from the fam. if no ones interested its all good, no harm done. i have no problem flying solo
glasses.gif
. damien showed some interest and said his mom can get discounts on the hotel....mariott. if interested or not interested, please lemme know wassup, if interested we gotta come up with a deadline date to book the flight, and not waitin till the last minute. with that bein said and done. im gone.
-aris

I'm interested in going to NY to hit a some spots let me know whats up.
Y'all better hitup tellyjesko1023 beacuse he has some money burning a hole in his pocket. He's looking aroung the the 3rd week of July. Buthe's also flexible as long as he gets there. Unfortunately, I will NOT be able, because of obvious reasons. I will be heading back to Toronto in August andthe NYC during November. If you guys are serious about NY, price out your tix through the travel outlets on the web. Another tip, look for hotels IN theManhattan area. The prices might scare you, but that includes your flight and hotel. Factor in that you're traveling during summer vacation season. Plan atleast a 6-7 day stay. No more or less than that. Besides PR Mark will be your guide to the Big Apple. Be sure to wear your pin stripe gear since the BronxBombers will be playing their last season in Yankee stadium.
314010255.jpg
314010223.jpg

Originally Posted by crushgruve

my niosa plans are shot!!! effin rampage are in the playoffs....we're hosting games 3, 4 and 5...today, wednesday and friday. i'm hitting up cattleman's square friday after the game if anyone wants to hang out......cold cerveza, tripa tacos, gorditas and some of san antoino's finest tejano music.....what more can you ask for during fiesta!

^^^ Yo Art count me in, my uncles band plays at Cattlemen's sometime this week but I will most defiantly hit it up with you. We can use my UTSA parkingpass from last semester for that free parking. Manny/Ca5per what day do you plan on going to NIOSA? Me and my boy Tony plan on hitting Azucar on S. Alamobefore we go to La Vitta. Get at me so we can discuss the game plan.

Back
Top Bottom