San Antonio NT's Come in...

Im able to drive to Houston, Megan is not going to this one, so I can take 4 if need be.

I can provide my house for vehicle storage also.

I am heading to Houston with Lydiette. I believe David mentioned he was going as well. Do we have a table or two for the show? If so do we need to put our nameon a list. I am just asking since there was a list when we went this past winter.

YES U NEED TO HIT UP KADOMA AND GIVE HIM UR NAME OR NAMES AND LET HIM KNOW YOUR FROM SNEAKS UP. WE HAVE 1 TABLE RESERVED ALREADY PM'D HIM THE OTHER DAY.
AND TO THOSE THAT ARE HEADED TO LAS VEGAS TAKE CARE AND COME BACK IN 1 PIECE...

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

YES U NEED TO HIT UP KADOMA AND GIVE HIM UR NAME OR NAMES AND LET HIM KNOW YOUR FROM SNEAKS UP. WE HAVE 1 TABLE RESERVED ALREADY PM'D HIM THE OTHER DAY.
AND TO THOSE THAT ARE HEADED TO LAS VEGAS TAKE CARE AND COME BACK IN 1 PIECE...
I sent Kadoma a PM so hopefully he will add myself and Lydiette. Is 1 table enough? The last time we went there wasn't enough room with just 1table.

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

im thinking more of a van trip. I got 50 on a van.
LMFAO, good luck with that.

Ill spend 50 bux and go at my own pace. But my offer to take people still stands.

I was told by Kadoma that he's waiting for a guest list from Aaron. I don't know if Aaron has done this or if he will have time since he's going tobe quite busy the rest of the week. He also asked how many tables we would need.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

im thinking more of a van trip. I got 50 on a van.
LMFAO, good luck with that.

Ill spend 50 bux and go at my own pace. But my offer to take people still stands.

i bet i can make this happen! Its alot more fun this way! Screw taking 5 different cars.

classic road trip before you came along

Roadtrip FTW.....I highly doubt that it will happen though but it was always goodtimes.

I'm down for Houston and need to be put on the list unlike last year....Aaron.....I had to pay to get in
smh.gif

For those going to LV be safe and have too much fun, WISH I could have gone.....Ronnie FAIL

I will send Brian a guest list (via text message) when I get a final count. Here is who I have so far:

Iggy
Lydiette
Billy
Ronnie
Mikey
Dave

ANYONE ELSE?

And 1 table should be adequate for display.

Originally Posted by Mr Nuff

Roadtrip FTW.....I highly doubt that it will happen though but it was always goodtimes.

I'm down for Houston and need to be put on the list unlike last year....Aaron.....I had to pay to get in
smh.gif

For those going to LV be safe and have too much fun, WISH I could have gone.....Ronnie FAIL
Same... minus the me paying thing...

Wat up my fellow san antonio nt'ers...just want 2 know wats dis show y'all speak on Sunday in h-town...get at me

The only reason I say good luck on the van is that Enterprise HAD required a 3 day minimum on the van, but that was a year ago.

If you can make it happen, Im 100% down!

And I havent been to Franks in years, lets do this!

The only reason I say good luck on the van is that Enterprise HAD required a 3 day minimum on the van, but that was a year ago.

Don't give me grief but is Franks in SA or Houston?

Originally Posted by iborroel

Don't give me grief but is Franks in SA or Houston?
Franks is actually in Scheulenberg, about half way between SA and Houston.

palooza? more like a dunkxchange???

and i wanna get rid of some stuff...need extra cash for class. soooo can i drop some stuff off to yall b4 yall leave? everything priced to KILL!
if it doesnt sell its all good. no biggie
frown.gif

so....anyone going to the Cowboys training camp at the Alamodome?...
nerd.gif

might go tomorrow and maybe next Wednesday...

well well im at the air port right now ....aaron ,chris ,and my boy eric are on the way to vegas already......fred and mike are already in vegas....i gettheree 45 min after aaron ...and ant gets there about 7......may god be with us and with vegas,............hangover dont have nothing on sneakkkkkkkksup................

Back
Top Bottom