SELLING YOUR SOUL TO THE DEVIL

I've been hearing a lot of talk about people selling their souls to the devil in exchange for favors. Eg. according to that Pat "worst human being ever" Robertson, Haitians made a deal with the devil and are paying for it. A lot of you Illuminati/Masonry conspiracy theorists have the same theories about artists like Jay-z etc.

How does one go about selling their soul to the devil? And are there limits to what I can request? Like if I sell my soul to the devil in exchange for say world peace or a cure for AIDS, is that a fair deal?

Also even better can I let the devil rent/lease my soul for a limited period of time in exchange for said favor?
nerd.gif

What does the devil need souls for? Is dude that bored that he needs to buy friends?
eyes.gif

Why do humans have to use some other forces or paranormal type of figures to try to explain reality or justify their beliefs?

In my opinion, the devil is not real. The devil is a concept which has been created by humankind as a way to take responsibility for our own fears and insecurities. Humans do not want to take control for their own demise or even believe that it can be from their own doing or the doing of others. In fact, they just do not want to accept reality which is beyond their control. They do not want to accept evil in this world and why there is such abominable evil. Any battle which we have within ourselves is "the devil". The devil is no more than a battle within ourselves. The devil 'exists' only in our conscious minds. It is all in our head.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Shouldn't YOU be telling us this info?
If you actually payed attention when he explained it you'd know the answer to that question is no.

Anyway, I wish this $@%# was possible. The world would be way more interesting if ppl could actually do this. Not to mention I might actually have faith seeing as in this hypothetical scenario the Devil doesn't just exist but is actively willing to makes deals for souls.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Why do humans have to use some other forces or paranormal type of figures to try to explain reality or justify their beliefs?

In my opinion, the devil is not real. The devil is a concept which has been created by humankind as a way to take responsibility for our own fears and insecurities. Humans do not want to take control for their own demise or even believe that it can be from their own doing or the doing of others. In fact, they just do not want to accept reality which is beyond their control. They do not want to accept evil in this world and why there is such abominable evil. Any battle which we have within ourselves is "the devil". The devil is no more than a battle within ourselves. The devil 'exists' only in our conscious minds. It is all in our head.
Damn you guys won't let me play devil's advocate....no pun intended.
laugh.gif

Truth.

I always took "selling your soul" as sort of a metaphor.
But if you want to bring that idea to reality then all it would take is a commitment
to wrong doing.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Haitians made a deal with the devil and are paying for it.
laugh.gif

what the hell they get outta that?

You got to be rich for the devil to see u
here in the caribbean that is more common than you think..ppl sleep on the realism of voodoo and obeah

Originally Posted by GTEK

Truth.

I always took "selling your soul" as sort of a metaphor.
But if you want to bring that idea to reality then all it would take is a commitment
to wrong doing.
Well there are people who sold their souls to the devil don't do any more wrong than the average human-being eg. Robert Johnson, the blues guitarist supposedly sold his soul for his guitar playing abilities. He wasn't any worse a human-being than the average "christian".

Dude if Satan exist, why in the world would Satan grant you world peace or the cure for aids just for your soul when he already has it?

If he exist (which I believe He does).

Back
Top Bottom