Setting the record straight re: Steve's lies.

Posting in a legendary thread.

Thanks to this, I'm NEVER gonna look at Captain Planet the same way ever again, LMAO
Team OtakuTEAM CARCURUS

254716216.jpg
DS - OG AIR MAX LIGHT III SZ13 $125 shipped - ez inbox me!

Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

ala9.346w
TEAM [Scrubs]I just stab my way up the weaponry chain. Have a knife, but need a gun? Stab a cop. Have a gun, but need explosives? Shoot a construction worker. Blow up an army guard post. Drive your tank into a nuclear missile silo, and so on.

I can see appreciation threads about this thread in the future :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

this thread is *Appreciated*

Now archive it :D
happy.gif

yeah, they better be archiving this

Yeah, tell the world take six, Young dictionary make words make sense
Then I make cents make dollars, Make the skinny girls holla,
Make the fat girls hungry, Make the ugly girls want me,
Put the Pretty girls on me, Make the shy girls horny,
Make the fly girls corny

i didn't go through every single page, but has ktown spoken yet
SIXFIFTY

$teve is $$$$$$$ooooooooooooole mad :lol:
laugh.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Actually (and I've brought this up numerous times before) the main reason why I hate ISS so much is cause some herb from the Bay....actually SF area tried to steal my identity. I am not sure if he had the SN name "fongstarr" but he sure stole it on the myspace thing. No effing way that this was coincidence! I mean dude had a better sneaker game then I did, but that ain't no excuse. I mean, I am not even that sneaker head type dude that says "ISS runied the game" or hates people who mess up this "culture" or whatever, but damn, can't ya'll at least make up your own identity! I know we fong's role deep but still, that ain't no excuse......

And this is not the first time this has happened to people on NT.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team I Heart Born Supremacy!
4 8 15 16 23 42Team AIM ChatBarcelona F.C.Team Ben GordonBearsTeam Black&MildBullsCubsTeam Dunder MifflinnWoSunsTeam Late Night​

wow...this was just brought to my attention by Ekin. All and all if sides must be chosen. I will ride and die with NT. Been here since 2001 and I'm grateful for NT for all the info, laughs, and friends I've acquired over the years. Thanks NT and forever I pledge.
TEAM 909 x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

Quote:
wow...this was just brought to my attention by Ekin. All and all if sides must be chosen. I will ride and die with NT
:smokin
smokin.gif
"Gentry Is The OG Killer" - 3thaman

Back
Top Bottom