Should transgender individuals be allowed to serve in the military?.

Should transgender individuals be allowed to serve in the military

• Yes

Votes: 79 78.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 21.8%

• Total voters
What fantasies?

That they are women.
Also, you can't "identify" as a male or female any more than you can identify as a cat, a dog or an amphibian. When you say that someone "identifies" as a male or female, what you are really saying is that they identify more with the random societal gender roles and standards normally attributed to a particular sex. It is impossible to be born believing that you are a specific social construct. We aren't aware of social constructs in the womb.

Trump knew what he was doing when he threw out this diversionary tactic anyways. This whole problem could be solved by putting men and women in the same barracks and making them use the same bathrooms and live up to the same standards and wear the same uniforms. Also, banning people with preexisting conditions ,that require constant drug use ,from joining. Instead he gave liberals and far right Christians a useless cause to rally for. More separation among the average citizen is always good for the government and upper classes.

Huffington Post had an article that stated that Transgender people are more likely to commit suicide after transitioning due to the rejections from friends/family/society etc.

Yeah, how did they come up with those "facts". Did the Huffington Post interview their ghosts through a seance or something?

That they are women.
Also, you can't "identify" as a male or female any more than you can identify as a cat, a dog or an amphibian. When you say that someone "identifies" as a male or female, what you are really saying is that they identify more with the random societal gender roles and standards normally attributed to a particular sex. It is impossible to be born believing that you are a specific social construct. We aren't aware of social constructs in the womb.
GIF_167160_tu_y_tus_companeros_de_clase_cuando_falta_el_profesor_el_dia_del_examen.gif

imagine being gunned down on the battlefield by a guy with makeup on, butt implants and a wig...thats some demonic ****
:rofl:Famb this thread is nothing but comedy even with the defending of points. But on a real tip let whoever wants to join the military Join... If they got the balls to fight for his pos country then salute to them. Their doing something that a lot of us wouldn't. I dont see why its a big deal for Trans people joining. I respect all opinions but cats Needa stop being closed minded ya digg?

jokingly, but not, if you don't like them then let them put their life on the line, if you like them respect their wishes.......
ComplicatedAliveAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif

EASY

:rofl::Famb this thread is nothing but comedy even with the defending of points. But on a real tip let whoever wants to join the military Join... If they got the balls to fight for his pos country then salute to them. Their doing something that a lot of us wouldn't. I dont see why its a big deal for Trans people joining. I respect all opinions but cats Needa stop being closed minded ya digg?

I really feel the same way. If they wanna wear panties under their BDUs and watch Lifetime movies in the barracks on their Iphones, and write "Slay" or "Queen" on their helmets, more power to them. My real issue is with the drugs that are required to upkeep the fantasy. A male soldier taking estrogen injections isn't useful for much on a battlefield anyways.

Look up the effects of high estrogen on males, or the effects of low testosterone. I shouldn't have to explain that. It is my personal opinion anyways.
I didn't ask for what should I google. Where are you getting that information from?

But then again by you calling it your personal opinion you have certified it as completely useless

I have to ask, are you a bigot personally?

I am not bigoted towards transgender people. I feel sorry for you all because you can't accept the reality of who you are. It must be terrible to have such self hatred that you would actually take unnecessary drugs and mutilate your body parts to achieve some sense of self love. I don't think that the military should provide those drugs or be forced to indulge in fantasies.

I didn't ask for what should I google. Where are you getting that information from?

But then again by you calling it your personal opinion you have certified it as completely useless

https://www.womensinternational.com/connections/male-hormones/

https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/nutrition/8-surprising-high-estrogen-symptoms-in-men/

http://thecompounder.com/increased-estrogen-in-men/

Short-term Effects of Elevated Estrogen in Men

• Decreased strength
  • Decreased endurance
  • Dermatological changes
  • Decreased libido
  • Decreased sexual performance
  • Dysphoria (restlessness)
  • Fatigue
  • Loss of self-esteem
  • Increased anxiety
  • A decline in physical energy
  • Difficulty in concentration
  • Forgetfulness
  • Insomnia
  • Altered state of well-being
The long-term effects include:

• Osteoporosis
  • Obesity
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Muscle loss
A great soldier that does not make.

if we throwing around the term intolerance I guess everyone was upset that Rachel Dolezal was ostracized for her beliefs

What if a person becomes transgender after they have served. Should they lose their military benefits?

What if a person becomes transgender after they have served. Should they lose their military benefits?

Of course not. What an absurd question. Do you have any studies that dispute my statement about the effects of high estrogen on males?

Back
Top Bottom