so 50 Cent is making his own Headphones

Originally Posted by migit1209

Dre, Bieber, 50, and luda headphones though? I'm sure they can think of other products
indifferent.gif

don't forget lady gaga, diddy, and jay-z

Originally Posted by migit1209

Dre, Bieber, 50, and luda headphones though? I'm sure they can think of other products
indifferent.gif

don't forget lady gaga, diddy, and jay-z

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Hold up hold up I Thought ole boy was just jokin about beiber headphones

This forehead hidin dufus really got his own pair comin out?
Good old Willy
laugh.gif

He just has a purple version of the Solos. They actually look pretty cool.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Hold up hold up I Thought ole boy was just jokin about beiber headphones

This forehead hidin dufus really got his own pair comin out?
Good old Willy
laugh.gif

He just has a purple version of the Solos. They actually look pretty cool.

"The headphones are made from carbon fibre and aluminium, have volume and track controls on the ear, contain 50mm drivers and are rechargeable via microUSB."

based on the materials they use to build the headphone looks like this will last longer than Beats by dre. i wanna see this in person...

"The headphones are made from carbon fibre and aluminium, have volume and track controls on the ear, contain 50mm drivers and are rechargeable via microUSB."

based on the materials they use to build the headphone looks like this will last longer than Beats by dre. i wanna see this in person...

H & H Imports, Inc. (OTCBB: HNHI), the parent company of TV Goods, Inc., previously announced that it had acquired the worldwide marketing rights to a new line of Sleek Wireless Hybrid and Tunable audio products. In a further development, the company announced today that this new line of mobile audio products will be personally endorsed by Curtis Jackson, p/k/a “50 Cent.

H & H Imports, Inc. (OTCBB: HNHI), the parent company of TV Goods, Inc., previously announced that it had acquired the worldwide marketing rights to a new line of Sleek Wireless Hybrid and Tunable audio products. In a further development, the company announced today that this new line of mobile audio products will be personally endorsed by Curtis Jackson, p/k/a “50 Cent.

Back
Top Bottom