So...I got a speeding ticket. Dispute? Vol. MisterL or MisterW?

I wasn't in a rush to be anywhere so I know I was just cruising. It was late. I had just left some Yo Gotti event. I was going to get some food and then home.

- Some idiot girl on a moped darts out in the middle of the street from-the-sidewalk right into my lane. If I wasn't paying full attention or even going 55/35, she would be roadkill.
sick.gif

- Police lights come on behind me immediately after I slammed on the brakes. I even thought he was going to ask if everyone was alright or at least curse out this idiot girl and commend me.
- The girl apologizes and rides off. The cop approaches my window and asks if I was in a hurry. I say...Uh no? Why? He asks how fast do I think I was going. I say...I dunno. Maybe 40. He says...try 55 in a 35.
- I say YEAH RIGHT! He asks for my I.D. (no registration or proof of insurance) and asks what year was my car. I say 2008. He asks if everything is under my name. I say of course. He comes back with a typed citation.
- As he hands me the citation, I start laughing and ask...So you honestly think that if I was going 55, would I have been able to prevent hitting that girl? He walks away uninterested and says "Well then I'll see you in court."
eyes.gif

I look on the citation...no middle initial. No suffix. I'm the II. I'm clearly not my father.
laugh.gif

Also...DID UNLAWFULLY OPERATE: GRAY 2005 DODGE CHARGER. 2005 Charger? Do those even exist? Anyways, I have a 2008 Black Charger.
laugh.gif

So...dispute?

I wasn't in a rush to be anywhere so I know I was just cruising. It was late. I had just left some Yo Gotti event. I was going to get some food and then home.

- Some idiot girl on a moped darts out in the middle of the street from-the-sidewalk right into my lane. If I wasn't paying full attention or even going 55/35, she would be roadkill.
sick.gif

- Police lights come on behind me immediately after I slammed on the brakes. I even thought he was going to ask if everyone was alright or at least curse out this idiot girl and commend me.
- The girl apologizes and rides off. The cop approaches my window and asks if I was in a hurry. I say...Uh no? Why? He asks how fast do I think I was going. I say...I dunno. Maybe 40. He says...try 55 in a 35.
- I say YEAH RIGHT! He asks for my I.D. (no registration or proof of insurance) and asks what year was my car. I say 2008. He asks if everything is under my name. I say of course. He comes back with a typed citation.
- As he hands me the citation, I start laughing and ask...So you honestly think that if I was going 55, would I have been able to prevent hitting that girl? He walks away uninterested and says "Well then I'll see you in court."
eyes.gif

I look on the citation...no middle initial. No suffix. I'm the II. I'm clearly not my father.
laugh.gif

Also...DID UNLAWFULLY OPERATE: GRAY 2005 DODGE CHARGER. 2005 Charger? Do those even exist? Anyways, I have a 2008 Black Charger.
laugh.gif

So...dispute?

Wrong info?
WIN (I think).
My boy went to court for a parking ticket and the info was wrong (just ONE number on his plate was off).He let the judge know this and it was over before it even started.

Wrong info?
WIN (I think).
My boy went to court for a parking ticket and the info was wrong (just ONE number on his plate was off).He let the judge know this and it was over before it even started.

I do. He didn't ask for registration or insurance. Just took my I.D., asked what year my car was, asked if everything was under my name...walked off...came back with a citation.

I do. He didn't ask for registration or insurance. Just took my I.D., asked what year my car was, asked if everything was under my name...walked off...came back with a citation.

Im pretty sure if the cop got that much info wrong on the ticket, you'll be able to get away with it.

30t6p3b.gif
at that whole situation though.

Im pretty sure if the cop got that much info wrong on the ticket, you'll be able to get away with it.

30t6p3b.gif
at that whole situation though.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Weren't you supposed to retire from NT?

470_39825.gif

that's what you get for going 55 in a 54.

That "retirement" %!!@ is old and last hours.
laugh.gif

Y'all remember everything. Anyways, I wasn't going 55...not even close.

470_39825.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

470_39825.gif

laugh.gif

Word to mytsharp
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

470_39825.gif

laugh.gif

Word to mytsharp
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom