So I just completed my last chemotherapy session... Update on page 8

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

breezy, I thought of you when I made this thread. I won't know my results until the 29th. Good luck dude. When do/did you start treatment?

real life...
last friday, second session is monday and every monday for 12 weeks... the stanford 5 method

*Applause* Great to hear man.
smile.gif

Congratulations man! Best of luck and good health for the rest of your new life
pimp.gif

saw you mention chemo on twitter but wasnt sure if it was you or a member in your family...

glad to hear you're doing well...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

saw you mention chemo on twitter but wasnt sure if it was you or a member in your family...

glad to hear you're doing well...
Thanks, Sheena. I would say thanks on Twitter, but I deactivated that joint because I'm being stalked 
laugh.gif

Renzo, 
pimp.gif
 .. will do, whenever that happens 
laugh.gif

And to everyone else, thanks for the love once again. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I dont know you at all OP but I recognize your name.

Stories like yours really puts things in my life in perspective.........I CONSTANTLY take them for granted. 

This is why I love NT. I dont *%$% with sneakers as much anymore but post like this keep me on here every damn day

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THIS......a thread/post like this keep me going through out the day, week, months and years. thank you for sharing your experience with us. true eye opener.
&
mad props G....i take my hat off to stories like this. im glad your still here walking with us on this crazy planet.....
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom