So I just completed my last chemotherapy session... Update on page 8

Congrats and live life to the fullest.

I'm sure this has given you a new zest for the little things in life and a happiness/appreciation that others will never imagine. 

UPDATE:

What's up, NT fam? I just want to say thanks again for all the support and the love.

Tomorrow, I have my PET scan that will reveal whether all of the tumor is gone or if there's any left. I will find out the results on Friday when I have my follow ups with my oncologist and my radiation doctor. If you all have time, please remember me in your prayers for a quick second. Thanks again, NT.

happy.gif

Just said a quick one for you. You seem like a fighter so I believe you'll beat this. Good luck. Now go do something with that degree. 

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

UPDATE:

What's up, NT fam? I just want to say thanks again for all the support and the love.

Tomorrow, I have my PET scan that will reveal whether all of the tumor is gone or if there's any left. I will find out the results on Friday when I have my follow ups with my oncologist and my radiation doctor. If you all have time, please remember me in your prayers for a quick second. Thanks again, NT.

happy.gif
son good luck and god speed, and remember when you beat this, because you will.

YOLO

From one 703er to another, congrats bro! I know how great you must feel after finishing that +$# up. Both my parents just got done with it within the past year, great feeling of relief! 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

saw you mention chemo on twitter but wasnt sure if it was you or a member in your family...

glad to hear you're doing well...
Thanks, Sheena. I would say thanks on Twitter, but I deactivated that joint because I'm being stalked 
laugh.gif

Renzo, 
pimp.gif
 .. will do, whenever that happens 
laugh.gif

And to everyone else, thanks for the love once again. 
happy.gif
Been through the exact same thing! sucky part is that no one still knows how you get it..

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

saw you mention chemo on twitter but wasnt sure if it was you or a member in your family...

glad to hear you're doing well...
Thanks, Sheena. I would say thanks on Twitter, but I deactivated that joint because I'm being stalked 
laugh.gif

Renzo, 
pimp.gif
 .. will do, whenever that happens 
laugh.gif

And to everyone else, thanks for the love once again. 
happy.gif
Been through the exact same thing! sucky part is that no one still knows how you get it..
PM me, bro. Tell me about your experience. It's always cool to hear about survivors. 
pimp.gif
 I would really appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom