So I just completed my last chemotherapy session... Update on page 8

Good for you man, I see threads like this pop a few times but this one hit me the most, if you ever in new York hit me up , I'll buy a round on me
pimp.gif

Actually OP I read through your post again and honestly you've really shown me how fortunate I am. I thought I was in a tough spot because of money problems, time issues, schoolwork piling on, but damn, you were dealing with losing your life and never being able to enjoy the things you loved again.

You really put my problems into perspective... most of the $%!% that bothers me really doesn't matter and I shouldn't be wasting time and emotion over it.

Thank you again OP
pimp.gif

Just got back from MI4 and the TDKR prologue. Amazing! With that said, I just read through all of the replies since I left. I'm glad I could be of some inspiration to some of you and help put things into perspective.

I can't remember the names, but to the dude offering lumpia.. my man! I would accept it, but my mom STAYS cooking since she got laid off lol.

To dude offering a shot.. my man! Haha. I'm from Queens, moved to BK (now in VA)... but yeah I'm constantly up there. Don't be surprised if I take you up on it!

timteufel.. I hope you're enjoying those 4-6 pairs I sold you a while back.

Again, thanks NT fam... or is it fambs? Haha.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Just got back from MI4 and the TDKR prologue. Amazing! With that said, I just read through all of the replies since I left. I'm glad I could be of some inspiration to some of you and help put things into perspective.

I can't remember the names, but to the dude offering lumpia.. my man! I would accept it, but my mom STAYS cooking since she got laid off lol.

To dude offering a shot.. my man! Haha. I'm from Queens, moved to BK (now in VA)... but yeah I'm constantly up there. Don't be surprised if I take you up on it!

rtimteufel.. I hope you're enjoying those 4-6 pairs I sold you a while back.

Again, thanks NT fam... or is it fambs? Haha.

That was me and yesser ill be waiting, I'm from Brooklyn BTW. Anytime you in the area. Hit me up whenever.

Congrats' OP, toughed it out and look at you now! 
pimp.gif

Wish nothing but the best for you, and your loved ones! 

real life...

daammmnn congrats bro... real talk going through chemo and finishing is a god damn accomplishment...

is the lymphoma 100% gone?

you just finished and i just started
laugh.gif

Good +#%! man
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Another round of Capt. Morgan to celebrate?
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Congrats man. I know it's tough, but glad you got to see light in the end. I can't speak for you, but I donated marrow to a man who had a similar condition as you, except it was non-Hodgkins. All I know is that he's healthy and enjoying life. It's great to hear personally from someone that's recovering. No matter what life throws at you, you just take that #**@ and keep moving. Props OP.

breezy, I thought of you when I made this thread. I won't know my results until the 29th. Good luck dude. When do/did you start treatment?

Back
Top Bottom