So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

Originally Posted by woody2626

Put 75000 in a Roth IRA. You'll retire at 35

Do not listen to this guy, a Roth IRA could never retire someone in 11 years with a $75,000 dollar investment! Do exactly what you said, invest in your business, maybe stick a few dollars in a money mark account, Roth IRA, hell buy some gold and bury it. You sound level headed son, congrats by the way...

dont spend not one dime on education man. Invest in YOU. put every last penny into YOUR dream not the idea that college is gonna get you the dream.

Congratz OP........spend well.....and good luck on your business.......
smokin.gif

Congrats dude. Be smart with it! I was stressing OD about money yesterday, went home and had a check from financial aid for $2700. Felt like the best thing in the world. Can't imagine what $150k feels like.
pimp.gif

i woulda prolly threw up right on the ticket...
i dont know why i think i would do that but i would be so overcome wit emotion i would prolly start stuttering and diddy boppin...then id prolly throw up.

good stuff g. make it last playboy. u boutta have nt coppin scratchies heavy

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

How much did OP actually win? I can't understand that ticket.
200k ... after taxes a little over 148k. only thing i might invest in is gold or silver. no retirement fund none of that nonsense. i rather put it in gold or somthing that i can cash out whenever i want. Like i said at the beginning of post I already got this 40k loan from the bank which cleared a few weeks ago. But other than that now that i won this $$$$$ im gonna dump alittle more money into my spot to improve it to the standards i want. Its gonna be a more upscale type delivery/take out place.

like i said earlier thin crust pizza, 15 different hand cut fries, hand cut onion rings, like 10 different grilled cheeses. A dream of mine for the longest time. Wise Fries Burgers and Pies, taking over the way you think about take-out food.

Seriously op congrats on the ticket and your business. That's awesome. I hope some of my good karma comes around for me ,I need it lol. I've pointed out bout 100$ in mistakes that favored me.and nothing good yet.

Back
Top Bottom