So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

i feel sorry for your mother

NT detectives have done it again.
pimp.gif
& @ OP get a life
30t6p3b.gif

MOST DISGUSTING THING I EVER SEEN POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE 

PATHETIC

dear god if i ever really won, NT would know, even with 150k, 30-50k of that im blown on NT alone hell in some way mini summit to those who can come or somethin.

DISGUSTING THREAD

its not that easy to just claim a prize like that im not going to bother looking thru a 20 pgs to see if this is fake or not. but i will say this. good luck i have nothing but positivity for those things... just dont act like you won that...or else as quick as you changed, you lose. bless life is the best life.

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

its not that easy to just claim a prize like that im not going to bother looking thru a 20 pgs to see if this is fake or not. but i will say this. good luck i have nothing but positivity for those things... just dont act like you won that...or else as quick as you changed, you lose. bless life is the best life.

Son what's are you talking about? It is easy to claim your prize. Ppl do it alll the time. Save the God Bless too son came with the Disney Ducktales lookin for e-fame.

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

What in the hell tho bru.........

Originally Posted by solegit08til

tired.gif
smh. I told people your story OP! I was duped, bamboozled, blueberried!
frown.gif

damn I feel the same way, been telling my ppl how one of us won

Originally Posted by Al Audi

PATHETIC

dear god if i ever really won, NT would know, even with 150k, 30-50k of that im blown on NT alone hell in some way mini summit to those who can come or somethin.

DISGUSTING THREAD

LOL idk why but I believe you too
laugh.gif
I always see you in the lottery threads

Originally Posted by Al Audi

PATHETIC

DISGUSTING THREAD

so you would take roughly 33% of your winnings and share with NT?

man I love NT and all but but I have  too many real friends and family to be giving away a third of 150k to some ppl I share laughs and info  with on the internet (no offense)

we can have a big +#+ pizza and beer party, but 50k?
roll.gif

Aww it was fake?!

Now I gotta go through all these pages to find the moment of exposure.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

The ticket clearly says; "Win 90 prizes from $10,000 - $20,000". How OP gon win $200,000 off of 1 scratched #
laugh.gif
son, who ever ticket that is actually won 200,000 tho

Wow...Seriously?? I can't believe there are actually people lame enough to act like they won big on a scratch off just to get attention on the internet. Dude even made up a big story saying he was partying and went along for weeks free styling lies and ducktales. These people don't even know you OP and you don't know them. Does this really make you feel good about yourself? Maybe I should chill, maybe this is just a sad story about a sad lonely boy who has nothing more than a closet full of sneakers and an Internet message board to make him feel like he's worth anything in life.

this negro had me wasting my money on scrathoffs hoping i would win! dumb wfjwrangj

I dunno man.

First of all, just like dude supppsedly posted a fake pic, dude couldve psed a fake datte. Photoshop is a helluva drug. Im just sayin.

Secondly, if you checking dates on pics, that means you came in the thread with intent to shame. HATER &$@#!

Lastly, if you won some money and green $#! little boys tell you didnt over some minor stipulations, would you come back? I wouldnt, follow me on twitter @imballinonyoass!

Bonus: All you talking about you would give money to NTers are full of it. You would go directly NASA and buy space shuttle full of sneakers just like the rest of us.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by solegit08til

tired.gif
smh. I told people your story OP! I was duped, bamboozled, blueberried!
frown.gif

damn I feel the same way, been telling my ppl how one of us won

damb this is my exact reaction, i feel so stupid. i told people all about this made up story. not cool bro. not cool.
prince.gif

man, to this day i thought OP had come up...good thing i opened this thread.

I too told people that someone I "knew" won 200K
30t6p3b.gif
I purchased some scratch offs in hopes that I would follow suit.
What is that program that identified the photo info?

Back
Top Bottom