So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

Originally Posted by Slow Motion G35

Just wondering what he's doing not cashing it in. Basically been 2 months, I know most states you cant claim after the 90th day.
According to the PA lottery, "players have one year from a game’s end-sale date to claim prizes."

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

^ that the image isn't his because the last winning ticket was June 21, 2011 (according the posted article)
Most state lotteries replenish their prizes after all winning tix are purchased (depending on popularity and how much $$ state lotteries are making, obviously). As of 10/24 there are 9 remaining PA "Stacks of Cash" tickets worth $200K.

OP don't forget those who still believe in you 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I don't get how so many people on NT can be so slow.

The OP hasn't cashed in because that scratch ticket isn't his....he lied about it. He said that he won recently, but that picture was taken on August 30th.

lol dude, I think everyone gets the jest of it
laugh.gif
Surely you're gisting with errors like that 
laugh.gif

The OP hasn't cashed in because that scratch ticket isn't his....he lied about it. He said that he won recently, but that picture was taken on August 30th.
You serious?!?!..

Was it all a ploy to mention his stupid burger, fries, and pies "restaurant"?
If so, I hope his food gets e. coli.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

lol dude, I think everyone gets the jest of it
laugh.gif
Surely you're gisting with errors like that 
laugh.gif

My E-life is under a microscope by "swag odie"..Kind of flattering
grin.gif

i see why people doubting him but....

if i won 200k today, i might not be to worried about postin on nt. what with all the alcohol, drugs, sex, cash and ballin that would ensue.

at first i was all like damb dude lied, he a liar. then i was like what would i do.

Originally Posted by FEETure

i see why people doubting him but....

if i won 200k today, i might not be to worried about postin on nt. what with all the alcohol, drugs, sex, cash and ballin that would ensue.

at first i was all like damb dude lied, he a liar. then i was like what would i do.

So would you wait 2 months to cash out the ticket as well?

I ain't even mad tho. Congrats. If my math is right, they taking 50K off the top?
mad.gif
 Damn gummint

Wait..he lied? Awwww man
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom