So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

damn, congrats man.

wish i could win that
frown.gif

I once spent $300 on a whole roll of these joints and only won $100 back. Come to find out you have to go online and see if the winning ticket was put out or won already. SMH

you have to look online and see the brand new tickets .. better chance of you winning a top prize... and those of you who want pictures, i will make sure i post pics tomorrow with proof with my name on it.. I live close to the place where i have to take it to claim my winnings. looked online getting taxed 25 percent which is highway robbery, but i cant complain just made bank!

eek.gif
 Yooooo!!!! Congrats broheem! My pops plays those like no other and he hasn't made jack. Good on you bruh! Be smart with it though, cause after taxes you'll see like 55% of it all said and done. Slap NT's fundraisers with a few G's and you're good in my book. Stay up homie!

Man.....I so need something like that to happen to me right now.

Congrats though. I never buy lottery tickets but maybe I should just for the hell of it.

everyone who plays scratchies is about to hate me but..... i rarely play scratch offs. maybe 20 dollars a month if that.. play powerball more, for any one who doesnt believe me the most proof i cant offer now is a pic of my username next to my thumb haha which has a noticable white spot on the nail..lol

Back
Top Bottom