So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

I got a genuis investment man

we open a restaurant and serve soup for free, but then we...

RENT'EM SPOONS!

Congrats fam, hope you spend your money wisely.
pimp.gif

congrats.. damn with that amount I will be set man... Debt paid off, grad school and a house to settle

congrats man....i try to play every day and the most i won was $500 a few months ago. always said if i hit big NT would be the first to know.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Im a rookie with this.. how much did u win?

$200,000(150,000 after taxes). Congrats OP. Just make sure to be smart with the money. Not trying to seem like a hater, but $150,000 isn't THAT much money, so don't try and change your lifestyle because of it. Use a little for yourself, invest in your future business and save the rest. 

Damn... I can only imagine how ur feeling.. I Jus played a 10$ ticket for the first time last week.. I won my 10$ dollars back.. I was done .. after seeing this imma start playing more often!!

pimp.gif

but uhhhh the ticket says 90 prizes up to $20,000... thats only referring to smaller prizes or what?

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

$200,000(150,000 after taxes). Congrats OP. Just make sure to be smart with the money. Not trying to seem like a hater, but $150,000 isn't THAT much money, so don't try and change your lifestyle because of it. Use a little for yourself, invest in your future business and save the rest. 
na deff not im just super hype, but deff not gonna change me. Im not that type of person, and plus its not like i was broke before this happen.. nowhere near this money but i could always buy myself nice things. I think that helps a lot.. sorry for choppy sentances and misspellings, I'm out celebrating but deff not trying to forget my niketalk fam

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

pimp.gif

but uhhhh the ticket says 90 prizes up to $20,000... thats only referring to smaller prizes or what?
12 top prizes of 200,000

Originally Posted by John2st

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

na deff not im just super hype, but deff not gonna change me. Im not that type of person, and plus its not like i was broke before this happen.. nowhere near this money but i could always buy myself nice things. I think that helps a lot.. sorry for choppy sentances and misspellings, I'm out celebrating but deff not trying to forget my niketalk fam
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

I got a genuis investment man

we open a restaurant and serve soup for free, but then we...

RENT'EM SPOONS!
laugh.gif
my mannnnn lol.. that was funnnnny. awesome post op props to you nancy.. Stay fancyy
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom