So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

nice
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

WHAT KIND OF PIZZA?!?

NT discount IMO

gourmet pizza, full menu of different types of hand cut fries, different burgers, grilled cheeses, a different take on every other boring take-out place... deff NT discounts

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I once spent $300 on a whole roll of these joints and only won $100 back. Come to find out you have to go online and see if the winning ticket was put out or won already. SMH

Link to how you find this out?

I turn 21 years of age in about an hour. Gonna cop some beer and the most expensive ticket at the 7-11. Wish me luck. Congrats OP.

Originally Posted by John2st

WHAT KIND OF PIZZA?!?

NT discount IMO

gourmet pizza, full menu of different types of hand cut fries, different burgers, grilled cheeses, a different take on every other boring take-out place... deff NT discounts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 My Man

Wow. That's amazing man. Invest at least half that in the S&P500. Secure your financial future right now.

WHAT KIND OF PIZZA?!?

NT discount IMO

id like to place grilled cheese + tomato basil soup and a LEGIT dessert list (BJ's pizookie
devil.gif
pimp.gif
) into the suggestion box

i hit top prize on this ticket. one of 15.. told no one in gas station,, scratched off in my car looked at my boy in the car with me looked back at the ticket, then back at him and then we both just went insane. I went through every stop sign and red light back to my house.

Like i said I'm not blowing this money. I have no college debt, like i said i'm about to open my own pizza place in the city, im set.

ps thanks for all the love, shocked that there isnt that many people hatin on me

eek.gif
one of my uncles also won about 180k in the lottery back in 95 and opened his pizza restaurant. He is living very comfortable now. He went from collecting and recycling cans to owning 3 properties in jersey and one in Ny. If he did it with no formal education you can def do it too. Good luck fam.

Congrats fam!

My mom won $480 last week on a pick 3 drawing, shes been on a roll lately rolling in close to a g

i hit top prize on this ticket. one of 15.. told no one in gas station,, scratched off in my car looked at my boy in the car with me looked back at the ticket, then back at him and then we both just went insane. I went through every stop sign and red light back to my house.

Like i said I'm not blowing this money. I have no college debt, like i said i'm about to open my own pizza place in the city, im set.

ps thanks for all the love, shocked that there isnt that many people hatin on me

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AWWWEEEESSSSOOMMMMMEEEEE! Seeing this make me wanna play more than my $4 a week on Mega millions and powerball.

Congrats and God's blessings with the business!

I always dreamed of hitting the jackpot in my 20s.

nice man, good luck with your restaurant.  you should update us once you get that going. 

Back
Top Bottom