So I'm at the gas station (life changing) ....

congrats dude
pimp.gif

Congrats on such a lucky break!  That's insane man
pimp.gif

Good luck with your business too, can't go wrong with pizza.

cool man, you can make that go a long way. seems like you are smart enough as it is good luck!

wowwww, congradulations bro, i never believed that people actually won those top prizes on these.
i gonna invent something that can see through the foil on these tickets then i gonna go into 7/11 and stare under the glass pickin out all the winners

Originally Posted by Nike Fo Life

why it say "90 prizes from $10k to 20k" at the top.  but u won 200k?  what am i missing

Other than the top prize of $200g, there are lower prices, ranging from $10 to $20,000. They are just stating that there are 90 prize winners for $10g to $20g.. Meanwhile 7 million total tickets are sold
laugh.gif

Dude definitely hit quite the jackpot. Just envision yourself at a football game.. allllll those people... times 8, and out of that, one winner. Or the entire state of Wyoming's population. YOU. just you.. It's got to be a crazy feeling. I was happy winning $25 on a scratcher after losing hundreds over the years.

OP, don't press your luck. I've seen too many waste away money on a trip to vegas or atlantic city where they believe luck will always be on their side " Hey I hit a 1 in 500,000 odd based game, I'm bound to do better on less odd games".

btw, your photo might be up on your states lotto website. I would try to get out of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by ksteezy

son my blood pressure just shot up...

That's from too much sodium.

Happy for you OP. I thought my night was good cus I got domed up while eating my dinner and all this time you're the real winner.
A+

Back
Top Bottom