So Why Don't We Wash Our Hands BEFORE Taking A Piss?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I been doing that. Some times I don't bother washing after. Society got yall thinking everything is dirty when it comes to sex so the tools you use for it must be dirty as well. #BRAINWASHING

Makes no sense to think your penis is dirty when it's in your pants under multiple layers more times than not and all you're doing is holding and aiming, unless you got a problem and can't piss without touching your pee.

So if your coworker has chlamydia and got discharge in his drawers and doesn't wash his hands after peeing you're cool with that? What if he hasnt washed in a day or two? 
Whoa, never said anything about STDs and I can't imagine a person going a day or two without washing their hands. How does that person shower or take a bath? Are you implying they don't?

If it's my co-worker I don't mind. Handshakes are few and far between in the workplace but explain to me how you could figure I'd be fine with chlamydia discharge? I mean when I go to a public bathroom in this day and age the only thing I'm touching is the bathroom door and I usually maneuver in a way where I don't have to. After that it's off to the urinal and unzipping, some times I don't even got to aim. With motion sensor sinks and hand dryers what am I touching in the bathroom?

Anyway, if you're washing your hands before you eat you should be washing your hands before you handle your meat.

FTR, never #2'ed in a public bathroom in my life.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I been doing that. Some times I don't bother washing after. Society got yall thinking everything is dirty when it comes to sex so the tools you use for it must be dirty as well. #BRAINWASHING

Makes no sense to think your penis is dirty when it's in your pants under multiple layers more times than not and all you're doing is holding and aiming, unless you got a problem and can't piss without touching your pee.

So if your coworker has chlamydia and got discharge in his drawers and doesn't wash his hands after peeing you're cool with that? What if he hasnt washed in a day or two? 
Whoa, never said anything about STDs and I can't imagine a person going a day or two without washing their hands. How does that person shower or take a bath? Are you implying they don't?

If it's my co-worker I don't mind. Handshakes are few and far between in the workplace but explain to me how you could figure I'd be fine with chlamydia discharge? I mean when I go to a public bathroom in this day and age the only thing I'm touching is the bathroom door and I usually maneuver in a way where I don't have to. After that it's off to the urinal and unzipping, some times I don't even got to aim. With motion sensor sinks and hand dryers what am I touching in the bathroom?

Anyway, if you're washing your hands before you eat you should be washing your hands before you handle your meat.

FTR, never #2'ed in a public bathroom in my life.

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I ALWAYS wash my hands before handling prince Albert..I rarely wash my hands AFTER 
grin.gif

Same thing my pops do. We'll be in Red Lobsters, dukes try passing me biscuits on some"here son try it" steez, and I'm like I don't want your johnson infested biscuits bruh. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

I ALWAYS wash my hands before handling prince Albert..I rarely wash my hands AFTER 
grin.gif

Same thing my pops do. We'll be in Red Lobsters, dukes try passing me biscuits on some"here son try it" steez, and I'm like I don't want your johnson infested biscuits bruh. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

not trying to bring race into this but at school i noticed that alot of white people dont wash they hands after they get done. whats up with that

not trying to bring race into this but at school i noticed that alot of white people dont wash they hands after they get done. whats up with that

i honestly do.. only because i go in the bathroom to wash my hands n face.. THEN end up peein and washing again like a psycho

i honestly do.. only because i go in the bathroom to wash my hands n face.. THEN end up peein and washing again like a psycho

I always wash my hands with soap before taking a piss. I mean we touch all sorts of doors and money and w.e so why would we want to put germs on our most priced possession? Always thought that's where all the STDs originate from... They can be transmitted through sex, but they had to come from somewhere...

I always wash my hands with soap before taking a piss. I mean we touch all sorts of doors and money and w.e so why would we want to put germs on our most priced possession? Always thought that's where all the STDs originate from... They can be transmitted through sex, but they had to come from somewhere...

The world is a dirty place.

Washing your hands regularly helps prevent the spread of sickness and disease. It's not un-manly to wash your hands people, it's called being smart and making a health conscious action.

Sometimes before based on what I've touched or been doing. Def after.

You should always wash your hands before handling food as well as before eating.
Next time you don't wash just order a side of harmful bacteria with your combo meal. It's basically the same thing.

The world is a dirty place.

Washing your hands regularly helps prevent the spread of sickness and disease. It's not un-manly to wash your hands people, it's called being smart and making a health conscious action.

Sometimes before based on what I've touched or been doing. Def after.

You should always wash your hands before handling food as well as before eating.
Next time you don't wash just order a side of harmful bacteria with your combo meal. It's basically the same thing.

Originally Posted by lol

When i pee i pull my pants down all the way.

Spoiler [+]

ulD4H8vXS9z0w2cpM1uB8a3v_500.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the name and post correlation is strong with this one
pimp.gif

and to all the cats extra worried about sickness... yall aint helpin. Train your immune system by not washin your hands if anything. If you get used to most germs, they wont make you sick

Originally Posted by lol

When i pee i pull my pants down all the way.

Spoiler [+]

ulD4H8vXS9z0w2cpM1uB8a3v_500.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the name and post correlation is strong with this one
pimp.gif

and to all the cats extra worried about sickness... yall aint helpin. Train your immune system by not washin your hands if anything. If you get used to most germs, they wont make you sick

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i wipe my D tip after peeing like a female..

does that make me ayo?

serious..

roll.gif

i wash my hands at least 20 times a day when im skating so i have to wash before i pee lol

Originally Posted by kidUFC

i wipe my D tip after peeing like a female..

does that make me ayo?

serious..

roll.gif

i wash my hands at least 20 times a day when im skating so i have to wash before i pee lol

Back
Top Bottom