Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was driving but it was like 3 rows of 3 red lights just kinda over the horizon. I assumed it was just a stop light but they always stayed in the same place no matter how far I drove then they vanished

could be ETs, but they usually select who they want to see them

could be ETs, but they usually select who they want to see them

not sure if i agree with their selection process as i have not seen one yet

a lot of us has had contact at one point in time. those that hasn't yet will in due time. they choose what we remember, some more than others. and as we progress our souls, the easier it will be to remember the past. sounds crazy sorry

krazy blunts, mad L's
my voice excels from da avenue to jail cells
oh my gawd, i'm droppin ish like a pigeon
hope ya listenin' - smackin' babies at they christenin'

like da hemi da aliens legit b

there's gotta be other types of life out there universe too vast to just be a breeding ground for dumbass humans

This.

I just wonder if disclosure from all governments happens during our lifetime.

How will that day be like? Are they shown on tv? Why did they create us? Assuming they did create us.

like da hemi da aliens legit b

there's gotta be other types of life out there universe too vast to just be a breeding ground for dumbass humans

This.

I just wonder if disclosure from all governments happens during our lifetime.

How will that day be like? Are they shown on tv? Why did they create us? Assuming they did create us.

the governments are not calling the shots here. they are inferior and they wont ever admit that to the people. who would?

full disclosure probably won't happen for a while, but personal disclosure happens frequently and will continue so.

have you ever found yourself extremely tired or sore without doing anything that would lead to it the night before? :nerd:

the governments are not calling the shots here. they are inferior and they wont ever admit that to the people. who would?

full disclosure probably won't happen for a while, but personal disclosure happens frequently and will continue so.

have you ever found yourself extremely tired or sore without doing anything that would lead to it the night before? :nerd:

I agree about personal disclosure but some of the stories ppl say sound so made up. Something like a sighting to seen by alot of ppl (times square or something) with clear video proof showing beings, not craft because the gov't can just say it was a secret plane they were testing or somethin.

a lot of us has had contact at one point in time. those that hasn't yet will in due time. they choose what we remember, some more than others. and as we progress our souls, the easier it will be to remember the past. sounds crazy sorry

6th grade I was playing hide and go seek with friends at night in the summer, southwest Michigan.

Me and my best friend hid together, behind my house there was a tall fence, an alley, then this big *** Catholic Church / school. I looked at my house from across the street facing the front of the house, so I could see the fence and the Catholic Church I described.

I saw a huge flying saucer, it was not close to me as it looked like it was way past the church, but it was so big that it looked like it was covering my house and the church. I'm gonna google ufo images and drawings here to try and find something close to what I saw.

It was brownish bronze, with colored lights, not spinning like movies show.. It was hovering.

The reason I commented here is becuase the user I quoted mentioned that "they" choose what we see, who sees it and when.

I mentioned I was hiding with my best friend, when I stood up from hiding and faced my house, saw the UFO, he stood up as well and watched me stare, he asked me what I was looking at, I continued to look at it and lifted my hand to point, he yelled at me becuase we got caught by the person looking for us and I looked at him, looked back at the UFO and it was gone,... Till this day my best friend and the person who tagged us claim they saw nothing.

This blew my mind, I told people over the next couple years and no one ever believed me, no one from southwest Michigan that I have spoken to have ever talked about seeing a UFO in person.

If they choose, why me, why just one time, why sixth grade. I'm not sure what I believe in as far as a higher being, I think there is more out there as most people do... I just want truth.

6th grade I was playing hide and go seek with friends at night in the summer, southwest Michigan.

Me and my best friend hid together, behind my house there was a tall fence, an alley, then this big *** Catholic Church / school. I looked at my house from across the street facing the front of the house, so I could see the fence and the Catholic Church I described.

I saw a huge flying saucer, it was not close to me as it looked like it was way past the church, but it was so big that it looked like it was covering my house and the church. I'm gonna google ufo images and drawings here to try and find something close to what I saw.

It was brownish bronze, with colored lights, not spinning like movies show.. It was hovering.

The reason I commented here is becuase the user I quoted mentioned that "they" choose what we see, who sees it and when.

I mentioned I was hiding with my best friend, when I stood up from hiding and faced my house, saw the UFO, he stood up as well and watched me stare, he asked me what I was looking at, I continued to look at it and lifted my hand to point, he yelled at me becuase we got caught by the person looking for us and I looked at him, looked back at the UFO and it was gone,... Till this day my best friend and the person who tagged us claim they saw nothing.

This blew my mind, I told people over the next couple years and no one ever believed me, no one from southwest Michigan that I have spoken to have ever talked about seeing a UFO in person.

If they choose, why me, why just one time, why sixth grade. I'm not sure what I believe in as far as a higher being, I think there is more out there as most people do... I just want truth.

i believe you dude. same thing happened to me numerous times, sometimes with ppl in the car asking me wtf im yelling about. could he ETs or it could be black ops. Was this the only time you remember? any other experiences, dreams?

i believe you dude. same thing happened to me numerous times, sometimes with ppl in the car asking me wtf im yelling about. could he ETs or it could be black ops. Was this the only time you remember? any other experiences, dreams?

No other instances where I saw a UFO. I do have odd dreams where I watch real life 3rd person, of what seems like native american tribes, as well as African tribes(around sand/with huts and ****)... I never understand the languages ... EVER. Never remember the faces when I wake up. I wake up REALLY hot, sheets wet from sweating really really bad.

The dreams do not have anything to do with aliens or ufos, but it's the only other odd thing that happens or has happened to me.

No other instances where I saw a UFO. I do have odd dreams where I watch real life 3rd person, of what seems like native american tribes, as well as African tribes(around sand/with huts and ****)... I never understand the languages ... EVER. Never remember the faces when I wake up. I wake up REALLY hot, sheets wet from sweating really really bad.

The dreams do not have anything to do with aliens or ufos, but it's the only other odd thing that happens or has happened to me.

sounds to me like youve had some field trips with ets. often abductions (sounds real bad right? but actually not all adbuctions are scary) seems like a dream to us. afterall the most convenient way to reach us is when we are asleep. theres a billion different planets just like earth where if you were put there you wouldnt even know the difference. and some of those planets are not as advanced as this one is. its still in the baby stages of development so maybe thats what yu saw. im about to be called crazy lol my sn doesnt help either. just be happy you have a guardian thats occasionally showing you whats out there. thats more priviledge than a lot of ppl get in this lifetime. dont take every dream like its a field trip cause it might just be a dream too. but youll know the difference either way :smile:

to add, this os not the first time i heard something similar to your story :smokin

Last edited:
sounds to me like youve had some field trips with ets. often abductions (sounds real bad right? but actually not all adbuctions are scary) seems like a dream to us. afterall the most convenient way to reach us is when we are asleep. theres a billion different planets just like earth where if you were put there you wouldnt even know the difference. and some of those planets are not as advanced as this one is. its still in the baby stages of development so maybe thats what yu saw. im about to be called crazy lol my sn doesnt help either. just be happy you have a guardian thats occasionally showing you whats out there. thats more priviledge than a lot of ppl get in this lifetime. dont take every dream like its a field trip cause it might just be a dream too. but youll know the difference either way :smile:

to add, this os not the first time i heard something similar to your story :smokin

All of that sounds crazy as hell! Do you have any links to read up on? I would like to learn the difference between a "field trip" and a dream.

When you talk about guardian, I would like to read mor on this as well... I have always been the luckiest person I know.. Gambling... Jobs... Love life.. Not getting killed (several times where I should have died, that's for another thread), not in jail,... Would a guardian have something to do with that as well? Should I try to push my luck? I never have before... Is there a way to communicate?

All of that sounds crazy as hell! Do you have any links to read up on? I would like to learn the difference between a "field trip" and a dream.

When you talk about guardian, I would like to read mor on this as well... I have always been the luckiest person I know.. Gambling... Jobs... Love life.. Not getting killed (several times where I should have died, that's for another thread), not in jail,... Would a guardian have something to do with that as well? Should I try to push my luck? I never have before... Is there a way to communicate?

ill pm you when i get home from work. typing on the iphone is giving me mad typos lol

i think i posted this on yuku NT to see if any other members had a similar experience, but got no response.

let me start by saying this, i don't drink, smoke, or do any type of drugs....ever.

about 4-5 years ago, i moved back here to texas after living in SoCal for about 6-7 years. my girl had this huge apartment here, so i moved in with her. i worked at this spot that required me to be there at 6am, so i woke up at 4:30am to have time to get ready, eat something, and commute. sleep was my friend, and if i had to be at work the next morning, then i took full advantage of sleep.

this event took place on a sunday night. my girl doesn't have to go in to work on mondays, so she'd hang out in the living room and watch the boob tube late into the night. on sunday nights, my cut off is 10:30 or i'm just going to feel like crap in the morning.

i have these sleep quirks. one being, i can't fall asleep unless i'm turned on one of my sides. the other is, i can't sleep comfortably unless every internal door to the bedroom is closed. (bedroom, bathroom, closet doors) my girl, exudes no damns when it comes to my quirks. she leaves every door open, and this night was no different.

the room was dark even with every door to it being open. the only light was a faint light emanating through the bedroom doorway from the tv in the living room. ...acceptable enough, i then turned on my left side and fell asleep. after what felt like seconds later, i felt compelled to wake up. i noticed i was still laying in the same position i fell asleep in, the difference was that now the whole apartment was quiet and dark. i assumed my girl was in bed behind me and the tv was off since i didn't see the door way or the adjacent hallway wall being lit up by the television. i then lifted my head from the pillow and turned to look over my right shoulder in the direction of the foot of the bed. above my legs, hovered this white orb. it made no noise, it didn't flutter like a lightning bug/firefly. it was radiant white and didn't cast off any light. when it hovered over the bed, the comforter never reflected it's light, neither did the room or anything else in the room. i would estimate the thing to have been 2-3 inches in diameter and hovered about 3 ft above my legs.

when i noticed the white orb, it was moving away from me towards the foot of the bed. it then made a 90 degree turn and jetted off towards the bathroom which was off the far left corner of the bed. by the time it reached the bathroom doorway, it ascended to a height which made it level to the bottom of the bathroom door frame. it moved pretty fast and at the height it was going, it was bound to hit just above the door frame, but it maneuvered in a way to avoid the frame. the orb got to the frame, ducked underneath it, and then flew up into the ceiling of the bathroom.

from the angle i was laying, i can just see so much of the bathroom ceiling and as soon as the orb went into it, the ceiling lit up. i liken it to the MJ billie jean video where MJ steps on the concrete and the concrete panel lights up. anyway, the portion of the ceiling i could see, which is where the orb disappeared into, lit up just like that, then dimmed back to dark.

i thought about the dude that lived upstairs above us and how he was a known night owl. i thought to myself, maybe he was lucky enough to have been awake to see it also.

i then turned my head back to the alarm clock, saw i only had a little more then 2 hours left of sleep, lowered my head into the pillow and went back to sleep like nothing happened.

when the alarm went off, i woke up on my stomach with my boo thang laying next to me--knocked the f*** out. i sexied up, made a bowl of cereal and left for work. that whole day i battled with whether or not i saw what i saw, or if it was just an elaborate dream. i questioned why i didn't reach over and wake my girl up to see what i was seeing. i wondered why i never attempted to grab my charging cell phone off the nightstand to film the orb while yelling out worldstarrrrrrr!!! i asked myself how could i have seen something like that and just fell back to sleep like it was a normal occurrence. today still, i can't answer any of these questions.

i thought about every dream that i could ever remember prior to that night, and how none of them were ever as vivid as that one, if it was a dream. if it was a dream, it literally had a beginning, middle and end, which is polar opposite from any dream i had before or after it. most if not all of my dreams have me appearing in the most random of places, sometimes familiar, but often unfamiliar. most of the familiar spots are skewed a bit or slightly abstract in a sense that something is missing in the space or the layout is kind of off. none of the dreams start with me waking up in my current bed, going through the dream, and going back to sleep....while still dreaming.

sorry about long read.

i think i posted this on yuku NT to see if any other members had a similar experience, but got no response.

let me start by saying this, i don't drink, smoke, or do any type of drugs....ever.

about 4-5 years ago, i moved back here to texas after living in SoCal for about 6-7 years. my girl had this huge apartment here, so i moved in with her. i worked at this spot that required me to be there at 6am, so i woke up at 4:30am to have time to get ready, eat something, and commute. sleep was my friend, and if i had to be at work the next morning, then i took full advantage of sleep.

this event took place on a sunday night. my girl doesn't have to go in to work on mondays, so she'd hang out in the living room and watch the boob tube late into the night. on sunday nights, my cut off is 10:30 or i'm just going to feel like crap in the morning.

i have these sleep quirks. one being, i can't fall asleep unless i'm turned on one of my sides. the other is, i can't sleep comfortably unless every internal door to the bedroom is closed. (bedroom, bathroom, closet doors) my girl, exudes no damns when it comes to my quirks. she leaves every door open, and this night was no different.

the room was dark even with every door to it being open. the only light was a faint light emanating through the bedroom doorway from the tv in the living room. ...acceptable enough, i then turned on my left side and fell asleep. after what felt like seconds later, i felt compelled to wake up. i noticed i was still laying in the same position i fell asleep in, the difference was that now the whole apartment was quiet and dark. i assumed my girl was in bed behind me and the tv was off since i didn't see the door way or the adjacent hallway wall being lit up by the television. i then lifted my head from the pillow and turned to look over my right shoulder in the direction of the foot of the bed. above my legs, hovered this white orb. it made no noise, it didn't flutter like a lightning bug/firefly. it was radiant white and didn't cast off any light. when it hovered over the bed, the comforter never reflected it's light, neither did the room or anything else in the room. i would estimate the thing to have been 2-3 inches in diameter and hovered about 3 ft above my legs.

when i noticed the white orb, it was moving away from me towards the foot of the bed. it then made a 90 degree turn and jetted off towards the bathroom which was off the far left corner of the bed. by the time it reached the bathroom doorway, it ascended to a height which made it level to the bottom of the bathroom door frame. it moved pretty fast and at the height it was going, it was bound to hit just above the door frame, but it maneuvered in a way to avoid the frame. the orb got to the frame, ducked underneath it, and then flew up into the ceiling of the bathroom.

from the angle i was laying, i can just see so much of the bathroom ceiling and as soon as the orb went into it, the ceiling lit up. i liken it to the MJ billie jean video where MJ steps on the concrete and the concrete panel lights up. anyway, the portion of the ceiling i could see, which is where the orb disappeared into, lit up just like that, then dimmed back to dark.

i thought about the dude that lived upstairs above us and how he was a known night owl. i thought to myself, maybe he was lucky enough to have been awake to see it also.

i then turned my head back to the alarm clock, saw i only had a little more then 2 hours left of sleep, lowered my head into the pillow and went back to sleep like nothing happened.

when the alarm went off, i woke up on my stomach with my boo thang laying next to me--knocked the f*** out. i sexied up, made a bowl of cereal and left for work. that whole day i battled with whether or not i saw what i saw, or if it was just an elaborate dream. i questioned why i didn't reach over and wake my girl up to see what i was seeing. i wondered why i never attempted to grab my charging cell phone off the nightstand to film the orb while yelling out worldstarrrrrrr!!! i asked myself how could i have seen something like that and just fell back to sleep like it was a normal occurrence. today still, i can't answer any of these questions.

i thought about every dream that i could ever remember prior to that night, and how none of them were ever as vivid as that one, if it was a dream. if it was a dream, it literally had a beginning, middle and end, which is polar opposite from any dream i had before or after it. most if not all of my dreams have me appearing in the most random of places, sometimes familiar, but often unfamiliar. most of the familiar spots are skewed a bit or slightly abstract in a sense that something is missing in the space or the layout is kind of off. none of the dreams start with me waking up in my current bed, going through the dream, and going back to sleep....while still dreaming.

sorry about long read.

dope experience man. outside our physical bodies we resemble orbs. we can do everything we can while an orb the same way we can while we are in our human body without t that heavy burden sort of feeling. more freely i should say. orbs can be et, a relative, or your guardian that showed itself to you. they are always in control during an encounter if it was that. theres no proof of any encounter sadly i know this upsets people and ufos photographed are usually photoshopped. they are in complete control and they wont let it be captured. hence why you didnt have the urge to snap a pic and instagram that joint :lol:

we communicate with them every day. they telephatically hear every thought in our mind. some prayers or wishes are answered and they definitely guide us. they are on our side dont get it twisted.

we communicate with them every day. they telephatically hear every thought in our mind. some prayers or wishes are answered and they definitely guide us. they are on our side dont get it twisted.

I definitely heard this before, aliens at least the ones we've had encounters with are not evil and are actually helping the human race.

If the Illuminati is this very, very small group of people, how are so many information out there to the public?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheSpiritScience/videos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom