Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
E94FEE56-02CC-4D12-9E20-C94201A495D2.png

D0BB2378-F4DE-4DD5-984F-30C8A0143CA5.png

do y’all even know who the real king James was? Look that **** up. Lebron is untouchable

what's the lion about?

Also

Why don't we hear anythingabout the Bermuda triangle anymore?

They pushed it heavy in the 90s

maaan i remember i went on a cruise out to bermuda from philly navy yard (ship dont dock here anymore) but this was a huge thing on my mind in 05 (believe it was still getting pushed like the 90s) clearly nothing crazy happened but me and my pops went fishing on the island and this guy with his boat would not go to certain areas in the ocean at all

now like you said dont hear much bout it if at all

The gems are being dropped in here at an alarming rate. We may have to chill. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare my pops worked a Cedars Sinai before he stopped practicing, he was an OB/GYN. There's a whole wing of Sinai dedicated to celebs and he told me that only certain staff and medical personal can get access to it. They don't go by years of practice or ranking either. You have to be hand selected. He was on duty when Beyonce' was delivering Blue and they literally called in another Gyno who was 2 and half hours away to come supervise the delivery as opposed to him. Beyonce' and Jay-Z had their own Doctor on hand too but they still needed Sinai staff their to corroborate with hospital guidelines. Another level of weird...

I thought she gave birth at Lennox Hill?

they have
but we label them crazy
or they are embroiled in some public humiliation or shaming
to discredit them
to where no one believes him
but folks who seem crazy
as well as a bunch of crazies
there are hundreds of videos and tweets and interviews
of folks talking about it
matin Lawrence waving that gun claiming folks was tryna kill him in downtown la
whitney handing that note to brandy on the day she died
the weirdness of brittney and how her parents control EVERY aspect of her life
all these celebrities allegedly having breaks downs like mariah carey kanye and countless others
theres a reason ALL celebrities go to cedar sinai in la when something happens
thats all im a say
a lot of weird stuff goes on in a specific part of the hospital
also death is a main reason why some are scared to air it all out

Mk Ultra

The gems are being dropped in here at an alarming rate. We may have to chill. nawghtyhare nawghtyhare my pops worked a Cedars Sinai before he stopped practicing, he was an OB/GYN. There's a whole wing of Sinai dedicated to celebs and he told me that only certain staff and medical personal can get access to it. They don't go by years of practice or ranking either. You have to be hand selected. He was on duty when Beyonce' was delivering Blue and they literally called in another Gyno who was 2 and half hours away to come supervise the delivery as opposed to him. Beyonce' and Jay-Z had their own Doctor on hand too but they still needed Sinai staff their to corroborate with hospital guidelines. Another level of weird...

I also love how we all just ignored the fact that her stomach exploded on live tv. Like yeah that never happened.

any chance that king ghidorah is under one of those ice caps? Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee may u answer the 1st part of my previous question to u please?

Why is that so weird? When I had my son my midwife cane from another hospital. I was born at Sinai and a lot of my family was. The doc who delivered me had her own practice in Beverly Hills. And my parents called her to come deliver me. That could have just been in Beyoncé’s birthplan for real especially if that was their Doc.

Why is that so weird? When I had my son my midwife cane from another hospital. I was born at Sinai and a lot of my family was. The doc who delivered me had her own practice in Beverly Hills. And my parents called her to come deliver me. That could have just been in Beyoncé’s birthplan for real especially if that was their Doc.

The gyno they waited for on practice apparently didn't do anything but supervise. They would have rather have whoever he was come from miles out than to use my dad as consultation who was right across the wing. He worked there 6 years and told me he never saw that wing

it's known that celebs have their own doctors, hospitals.

The gyno they waited for on practice apparently didn't do anything but supervise. They would have rather have whoever he was come from miles out than to use my dad as consultation who was right across the wing. He worked there 6 years and told me he never saw that wing

meh I get what you saying but do you have kids?
you have every right to have who you want or not want in the room when delivering. You can provide it in writing. It’s a very intimate evolution. And the privacy of the wing is not far fetched. To keep media and other unwanted individuals out.

meh I get what you saying but do you have kids?
you have every right to have who you want or not want in the room when delivering. You can provide it in writing. It’s a very intimate evolution. And the privacy of the wing is not far fetched. To keep media and other unwanted individuals out.

No I don’t have children. And this is my father saying that’s uncharacteristic. Celebs have their own everything however, when they are using a specified facility their has to be personnel there to make sure guidelines are adhered to if for nothing else avoidance of a lawsuit in the event anything adverse happens. They delayed the delivery to have said Doctor come in to supervise and that doctor was staff at CS, not their own personal doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom