Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a few come from biscuit eating
Cornball Brothas too
who's ideologies are somehow intertwined w/ bible thumping white men.
they almost always bring up jesus, lucifier, and or the end of days.
they almost always never have proof, just (sometimes good sounding) speculations & melodramatic music.
i'm not tryna here that.

marikomorose marikomorose since you’re into this stuff shouldn’t scientists be able to detect something of that size way before November 2019 if it were to hit soon? I looked up some information on the Apophis meteor and they claim it will buzz earth in 2029. So if they can detect something 10 years out how do they just discover in November of last year that something will hit only months later? I don’t buy it. I just posted what was shared with me

That asteroid theory sounds like the Plot to the 2011 Movie....

Melancholia

haha

That movie changed the way I looked at Kirsten Dunst though... She is slept on highly

If the ateroid theory is true I would like to die alone...

reading the Book Alcoholics Anonymous

marikomorose marikomorose since you’re into this stuff shouldn’t scientists be able to detect something of that size way before November 2019 if it were to hit soon? I looked up some information on the Apophis meteor and they claim it will buzz earth in 2029. So if they can detect something 10 years out how do they just discover in November of last year that something will hit only months later? I don’t buy it. I just posted what was shared with me
That all depends on where u look
remember space is dark
And all around
I don’t doubt it’s easy for things to go undetected
Until they’re close

Our souls are attached to the bodies we resided in, we are here inside a machine we call a human
body

THIS

this is who we are

783B01C9-FAA0-4686-B8B4-ED1C531A2950.jpeg

balance is key to maintaining the vessel until it has reached its expiration date

B3864E75-6155-4CCB-AD74-8F3D96C68DF7.png

D453D815-703F-48E5-AF9E-DE4654DDC4B5.jpeg

the body is a temporary vessel for the soul/mind/consciousness

control the mind/soul (obsession, fear, anger, passion, hate, faith, desire) and the body will follow. control the body (addiction, dependency, slavery, imprisonment, sex) the soul is yours for the taking.

“Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body”

“she sucked a ***** soullll...”

Life and death are both illusion. People on this planet are here because they are not perfect.
The trip to perfection is a long and treacherous journey----and not achieve easily in one life-----most
people require many lifetimes to get there.
In the staging area you and others will decide what’s best for you----take it easy in the staging area----
go visit other planets in physical or spirit form including this planet----or move on to other advanced
planets-----if you are really good you might even get to be a super star.
If you commit suicide -----without just cause----- you will be returned back to this planet very quickly
and placed into much more difficult circumstances-----no ifs, ands, or buts.
On the other side all your fears and anger are gone with the wind----while you are there----and you
will be the best of friends-----however many centuries may pass before you cross paths again----in the
staging area of existence. Everyone you come into contact with on earth has a connection to you from
the other side.
You can’t control what type of person she is nor how she feels about you----but you can control how
you feel about her----you don’t have to be with her but you should forgive any transgressions or ill
feelings you have about her----even if its her fault----otherwise you may have to deal with that issue
again-----everything has to be resolved in order to move up-----especially anger between two
people-----disagreement is ok.
Each time you come back even with a purpose you still have that pesky freewill to deal with----if you
choose to smoke or jump in front of a moving car you will alter the original contract. Remembering
has nothing to do with anything----other than it can give you an advantage----sometimes you get them
but mostly you don’t.
Fear mongers come in many disguises and those who fall for their sugar coated ideology and lies
usually end up having to do another term on this planet.
If more people realized that life goes on after death and what you do in this life determines what you
will do in the next------the world would me a much better place.
It takes a strong will to see the truth and only those that are determined will see it.

Life and death are both illusion. People on this planet are here because they are not perfect.
The trip to perfection is a long and treacherous journey----and not achieve easily in one life-----most
people require many lifetimes to get there.
In the staging area you and others will decide what’s best for you----take it easy in the staging area----
go visit other planets in physical or spirit form including this planet----or move on to other advanced
planets-----if you are really good you might even get to be a super star.
If you commit suicide -----without just cause----- you will be returned back to this planet very quickly
and placed into much more difficult circumstances-----no ifs, ands, or buts.
On the other side all your fears and anger are gone with the wind----while you are there----and you
will be the best of friends-----however many centuries may pass before you cross paths again----in the
staging area of existence. Everyone you come into contact with on earth has a connection to you from
the other side.
You can’t control what type of person she is nor how she feels about you----but you can control how
you feel about her----you don’t have to be with her but you should forgive any transgressions or ill
feelings you have about her----even if its her fault----otherwise you may have to deal with that issue
again-----everything has to be resolved in order to move up-----especially anger between two
people-----disagreement is ok.
Each time you come back even with a purpose you still have that pesky freewill to deal with----if you
choose to smoke or jump in front of a moving car you will alter the original contract. Remembering
has nothing to do with anything----other than it can give you an advantage----sometimes you get them
but mostly you don’t.
Fear mongers come in many disguises and those who fall for their sugar coated ideology and lies
usually end up having to do another term on this planet.
If more people realized that life goes on after death and what you do in this life determines what you
will do in the next------the world would me a much better place.
It takes a strong will to see the truth and only those that are determined will see it.
I remember reading this post, I have so many questions for him.

What stands out from this post?

I remember reading this post, I have so many questions for him.

What stands out from this post?

just wanted to share. I'm reading the consolidated file of all his posts. wonder what his take is on the current pandemic.

have u read Mars and the lost planet Man? everyone should check it out.

just wanted to share. I'm reading the consolidated file of all his posts. wonder what his take is on the current pandemic.

have u read Mars and the lost planet Man? everyone should check it out.
1. Can you share that file please?

2. I read the review of the book, in 140 Characters, what did you get from it?

1. Can you share that file please?

2. I read the review of the book, in 140 Characters, what did you get from it?

here you go. Oh man that would be a nice conversation over a backwood and some Henny.

His other book A Day with an Extraterrestrial is good too. both mind blowing and all true, according to him at least.

Attachments

• Sleeper-1.pdf
    288.7 KB · Views: 273
Thanks. I plan on ordering that as well as The Ra Material: An Ancient Astronaut Speaks (Law of One).

On another note, I wonder how those that are pulling the strings from above feel about our treatment of the Natives.

Last edited:
Is David Icke considered a "reputable" source?

Just a suggestion, I have mentioned before.

Keep track (through writings) of your nightly dreams.
Keep track of all "coincidences" you encounter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom