Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

thats the advertisement for me 
embarassed.gif

when i finish my exam this week i will probably comeback and watch all the viideos posted. lots of interesting things here

good thread

The Great Pyramid Secrets in Plain Sight

Tonight on coast to coast a.m

Hosted by George Knapp

People are vanishing without a trace from our national parks and forests, yet government agencies are saying nothing. David Paulides, a former lawman turned investigative journalist joins George Knapp for a discussion on a series of weird and odd disappearances in U.S. parks that no one to this day can explain.

coast to coast a.m

Hosted by George Noory

Director of the UFO Research Ctr. of Pennsylvania, Butch Witkowski, heads up a group of professionals who have organized to perform in-depth investigations of UFO and abduction phenomena including startling evidence of human mutilations, which mirror the evidence found at cattle mutilations scenes.

picked this up today. only read the foreword, preface and first chapter so far but it's interesting to say the least.
51nPMzRn49L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

I swear i get out work at 1a.m and when i be looking in the sky it looks like things are moving, maybe cluds or im just triping lol?

This thread is definitely appreciated. It may not all be true, but something is definitely up.

Real stuff ive been having dreams of aliens taking over my city alot lately. Gotta stay outta here lol.

That Bringers of the Dawn book I posted has some interesting stuff in it that coincides with a lot of other stuff I've heard or read lately. The general consensus thus far, I'm on chapter 5, is that we're all capable of creating and becoming quite powerful once we tap into the light that is within us.

Thanks to Project Blue Beam, if anything happens (alien invasion, weather catastrophe) I will automatically assume the government is behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom