Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Son of a...
30t6p3b.gif
. Just bought toothpaste with fluoride and I'm sure this damn water filter isn't removing the fluoride neither. San Francisco...
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Get a reverse osmosis machine, that'll get the fluoride out of the water. Probably gonna cost you a few bills at the least, though.

JordanHead718212 wrote:
The card game blew my mind.. i don't know what to believe anymore...

I only skimmed through it, was there anything that could possibly be in store for us in the future?

^Saw the video today and was thinking of posting it. But I was not sure how NT would receive Alex Jones. Dope video and very interesting.

Alex Jones interview with David Icke from a few days ago. Great interview. It's an hour long.
pimp.gif

D

ask yourself how we got to this point in the first place and we'll be able to progress..Im tired of tricky people referencing Hollywood movies to validate all of this..we live this everyday...if the Illuminati is truly a secret society than its obviously not a secret...

stop empowering these people with mystery and mystification. and make an earnest effort to study what is actually going on in this world .its completely ridiculous....the Prometheus video didn't help...he continues to gives them power...they are NOT THE ILLUMINATI...THEY ARE THE BOURGEOISIE...they are human just like you and me....stop letting ignorant people project their fear onto you....negate this ***% so we can replace this ***%....

Originally Posted by Raymo24TX
A lot of this stuff is touched on in that Pleidians book I posted above. The ruling elite know their time is coming to an end and this is their last ditch effort to maintain control. We the people truly are capable of fighting back and reclaiming the lives we deserve to have, it just depends on whether or not enough humans decide to dig deep within in themselves, disengage from complacency, and remember the light shining internally.

I'm not one of those super hyperinflation bugs, but if Bernanke does keep easing this scenario is quite possible.

I saw the collapse of the dollar video. I can see this senerio play out within a year or two. We have everyone printing money. China is already isolating the dollar. They have deals with Iran, India, Brazil, Russia and Japan. They are trading within there own currencys and in gold.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

I saw the collapse of the dollar video. I can see this senerio play out within a year or two. We have everyone printing money. China is already isolating the dollar. They have deals with Iran, India, Brazil, Russia and Japan. They are trading within there own currencys and in gold.

Wasnt that the reason we took out Ghaddafi?

...the toughtest times in ur life...determine the easier choices ahead...

my favorites...

...think u got it bad... it can always be worse...

...always thank a veteran...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom