Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon bruh, you know that was an unnecessary correction.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Info on the new 100 is interesting to say the least...I automatically thought of Independence Day and the Day After Tomorrow with scenes of fire and water impacting the major cities. 

They have always said Hollywood prepares the masses for these type of cataclysmic events. 

Is a time machine even possible? Was reading about the philadelphia experiment. Would be crazy if we could teleport someday

Is a time machine even possible? Was reading about the philadelphia experiment. Would be crazy if we could teleport someday
To teleport or time travel, I feel like the body has to be converted into light and then reassembled. Future is gonna be interesting.

I heard/read/saw that when we do eventually have the tech, you'll only be able to go back to when the time machine was first operational.

IIRC it uses a wormhole, so whenever you go there has to be another wormhole, kinda like the game Portal.

Remote 'lost world' discovered in Australia

Several new vertebrate species have been found in an isolated region of northern Australia.

The discovery was made by Conrad Hoskin who was accompanied by a National Geographic film crew to the rugged Cape Melville mountain range on Cape York Peninsula. The region is believed to have been isolated for millions of years and is home to a plethora of strange and unusual creatures.

Among them were three new vertebrates including a leaf-tail gecko, a skink with gold coloring and a new type of frog. "Finding three new, obviously distinct vertebrates would be surprising enough in somewhere poorly explored like New Guinea, let alone in Australia, a country we think we've explored pretty well," said Hoskin.

The area is particularly difficult to access and is strewn with large numbers of giant boulders the size of cars. Previous expeditions in to the region have been limited and to date it still remains largely unexplored.

"All the animals from Cape Melville are incredible just for their ability to persist for millions of years in the same area and not go extinct. It's just mind-blowing," said Hoskin.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/256937/remote-lost-world-discovered-in-australia

I have been meaning to get back to this idea for a while, any way here goes my spill on it.

I think we are all the christ. You mentioned that someone special walked the earth that was of divinity. Well in my opinion they have,are, and will walk the earth.

Before i get deep into this Jesus is nothing but an astro-hyrbid combined with pagan thoughts by constatine during the roman era devised to gain political support.

In addition to what everyone posted already about the similar messiah attributes, Look at his name. "Jesus"= Jupiter+Zeus.  They call him the son of god, and notes how he makes a sacrifice for eternal salvation. Isn't ironic how are sun in our solar system is dying as we utilize it's energy so that we have salvation from the cold and dark of space.

As misguided as the bible is though, there is a lot of truth in it that you can usually cross reference from other mystic systems and try to deduce what it's really saying.

For example: jesus died at 33, masonry highest degree is 33 and conveniently your spinal cord has 33 bones that stop right at the base of your enlightenment.

Speaking of enlightenment, some call it raising your kundalini energy thats usually represented symbolically by a snake. this snake travels through your chakras/spine eventually reaching your source of enlightenment/god, Think of jacobs story in the bible how he climbed a "ladder" to reach the kingdom of heaven. Keeping this snake idea in mind, visualize a snake ascending through your body and making it to your head. Now it makes sense why the ancients depicted reptilian like creatures who could fly in the sky and do the impossible.

So why do i think we are the christ? Because christ isnt a name. but rather an energy that prime creator placed inside of us that was part of him/her more likely the latter. This part of it was comparable to a fire that no matter where we are we can use for nourishment and enlightenment, all we have to do is look inside ourselves for it though. Hence the kingdom of heaven is inside of you.I think the ancient egyptians/kemites were very aware of this and they tried to map out this illusion to the best of their ability so no matter at what point in life you were you didnt get caught up in the physical reality. The zodiacs were used as time reference to say from sun up to sun down month to month, this is an illusion and no matter what i have to find my salvation from inside. They were clever enough to also realize that despite my spiritual journey, i have human/beast issues im dealing with. So that's why the zodiacs have half human principles/half beast principes. 

Backtracking to the christ energy concept. If we are just a reflection of god then shouldn't we have god like properties? I think we do. We create we destroy we love we make chaos, we derive order from it etc. Some would say well what about at cosmic level? Think about how i said our souls are nothing but fire/light. If you view your soul as nothing but a mere flicker of flight, then obviously there wont be much darkness that your able to bring light to. In addition, if your constantly going outside of yourself to find the light/salvation, you'll never know what you have inside yourself. For that reason right there is why i think reincarnation happens. People die, see the "light" as something outside of themselves and boom! theyre right back in this planet trying to find the christ energy again. Not finding it could take 20 lifetimes for all we know to find it. Still working with this light/fire thing imagine if everyone became enlightened at once and it's easy to see how you could say symbolically the world would burn up in Armageddon

So take everything i said and throw it out the window. get rid of all the ancient knowledge. One thing we do know and can prove with out a doubt is that we decide what we do day in and day out. We shape the realities that we live in. We decide what are and arent okay with. if that's not the definition of god i dont know what is   

Backtracking to the christ energy concept. If we are just a reflection of god then shouldn't we have god like properties? I think we do. We create we destroy we love we make chaos, we derive order from it etc.

I said something along the lines of this to a female friend of mine not too long ago,

received the meanest response ever.

Julius F. Wrek

I look at it as, like how rumors and stereotypes get around. Most rumors and stereotypes get diluted over time because so many people add their own little twist and when that happens you end up having a bunch of different versions of the story. Which then leads to a bunch of misinformed/confused people who really have no clue of what originally happened cause the truth has been distorted by so many people telling different variations of the same thing.

But like most rumors and stereotypes, when there is so many different accounts no matter how diluted or distorted of a story, ideal, legend, beliefs or etc. There usually is a source of truth that remains constant with each telling of it through the ages.

That's basically what I believe when it comes to all of the stories of Jesus/The Messiah or whatever you want to call him. I believe with every fiber of my being that ages ago there once was an extra-ordinary man who walked this earth that was born of divine circumstances.

I hope that made sense.

This might clear up what you said (i might be wrong tho)

It's like asking three different people how to get to California from Virginia. Each person may give you a different route, sites to see and stops to make but each route will get you to California in the end. Not only could they give you different routes each person will swear by their routes as the right route to take.

This might clear up what you said (i might be wrong tho)

It's like asking three different people how to get to California from Virginia. Each person may give you a different route, sites to see and stops to make but each route will get you to California in the end. Not only could they give you different routes each person will swear by their routes as the right route to take.

That's a great way to put it man.
I think that's how religion got started. Most people are too lazy to explore on their own, so they think there's only one way to get to California. Expanding on the thought, you can see how that one road has become a toll road

I said something along the lines of this to a female friend of mine not too long ago,

Julius F. Wrek

Usually when I get responses like that, I just assume it's an untamed ego. Once the ego realizes the soul is attempting to become conscious you'd be surprised at what it does to hold it back.

coasttocoast a.m.

Sunday November 3, 2013

First Half: George Noory talks with author Tom Allen about the real life case that the movie The Exorcist was based on.

2nd Half: Biblical researcher, Karin Anderson, will discuss her insights about current events and Biblical prophecy as well as validity of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the prophecies they contain.

Julius F. Wrek

Usually when I get responses like that, I just assume it's an untamed ego. Once the ego realizes the soul is attempting to become conscious you'd be surprised at what it does to hold it back.

:smokin

Some real talk right here. It's strange when you have those moments and you can honestly feel it

That's a great way to put it man.
I think that's how religion got started. Most people are too lazy to explore on their own, so they think there's only one way to get to California. Expanding on the thought, you can see how that one road has become a toll road

Kind of reminds me of this quote from "The Bucket List":
"My pastor always says our lives are streams flowing into the same river towards whatever heaven lies in the mist beyond the falls. Find the joy in your life, Edward. My dear friend, close your eyes and let the waters take you home."

coasttocoast a.m.

Sunday November 3, 2013

First Half: George Noory talks with author Tom Allen about the real life case that the movie The Exorcist was based on.

2nd Half: Biblical researcher, Karin Anderson, will discuss her insights about current events and Biblical prophecy as well as validity of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the prophecies they contain.

Anyone heard of Karin Anderson before this interview? The topics she discussed were so indepth and insightful yet very confusing. I trying to navigate her website and youtube videos but they're not really living up to the interview

Seeing as how teleportation is becoming a real thing...

Has anyone addressed the implications of it?

As we understand it, to teleport something the matter in tube A must be broken down and reassembled in tube B.

Will it still be the same you rebuilt in tube B? Or an identical clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom