Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Production of Mayan documentary "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond" steeped in intrigue

Amazing! This is absolutely insane. What is the riddle on this incredible story? Elisabeth Thieriot executive producer of the docoumentary accused of fleeing with two dozen hard drives and 10 computer towers containing the film's footage. Also, Mexico's National Institute of Anthropology and History: "The use of all footage...is illegal". The documentary promised to uncover previously unseen Mayan artifacts from the sites of Calakmul in Mexico and El Mirador in Guatemala with claims of classified archeological discoveries, dire predictions and extraterrestrial contact. The film was originally planned for a late 2012.

http://articles.orlandose...lia-levy-raul-julia-levy

technology is way further than most know. Some humans are robots with a conscious that are raised to be normal humans by normal families. These A.I. are monitored/observed and studied.

dude who said jawas is corny....

my co worker is trying to get me to join the masons

i wanna be a get money boy , who sold his soul.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Shadow People thing is no joke.

I got goosebumps because it's weird that this would pop up in here at this time...

2 months ago I had to move back in with my mom, and she swears she has seen/heard weird things here. More specifically shadow figures.
My mom swears she saw me walk down the hall earlier today, yet I was in my room watching the Heat game the whole time.
I have had the peripheral thing happen to me a couple times here already.

Shadow People...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rmK

I got goosebumps because it's weird that this would pop up in here at this time...

2 months ago I had to move back in with my mom, and she swears she has seen/heard weird things here. More specifically shadow figures.
My mom swears she saw me walk down the hall earlier today, yet I was in my room watching the Heat game the whole time.

Shadow People...
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Shadow people are real !! crazy that you posted about this, i seen them once as a young boy.. such a eerie feeling
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NLoc

2mzh65k.jpg

k

some free mason symbolism I found at an old cemetary not too long ago...I posted in another thread.
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
obviously dead free masons, but what I think is weird is these were made before or in very early 1900's...why is the symbol so secretive/disclosed now?
I mean these people was putting the symbol on their tombstone
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Originally Posted by rmK

Shadow People...
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Shadow people are real !! crazy that you posted about this, i seen them once as a young boy.. such a eerie feeling
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

isn't shadow people are ghost?! lol

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by rmK

Shadow People...
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

not really, they are just.. there. They don't bother really, they just come and go.. if you catch them in action, they'll probably scatter away before you can grasp the reality of what you just seen.

.. when i seen them, they were in the kitchen.. playing around the dishes and cabinets. This is not a fabricated story, i am now an adult.. and im pretty sure of what i seen, just not sure what it really was. Just small shadow figures
frown.gif
frown.gif

Well...if you listen to some of the video (yeah..it's long) maybe you can get the gist of why they wouldn't be the same as a ghost.

"inorganic beings"
devil.gif

For one, they were never alive or human.

Got to be open-minded with a lot of this stuff though, if I hadn't experienced what I have I would think the "Thunder" dude in the video is borderline ****oo

Interesting on the shadow ppl. I've had my own experiences. Little girl sitting on top of the counter swinging her feet and then hopping down and taking off when she saw me. My step mother said she saw the same thing on a different occasion. We thought it was a ghost named "Lucy Pretty Eagle" who is well documented in the area. Maybe it wasn't her... Will have to watch the video later. #bgz05
Also, a drug/life counselor I was assigned to after I caught a mj charge at 18 said that "shadow people" are more common in drug users and the frequency of seeing them increases overtime of drug usage. It was just a random thing he threw out there, I never mentioned anything about it.

Originally Posted by rmK

Originally Posted by NLoc

k

some free mason symbolism I found at an old cemetary not too long ago...I posted in another thread.
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
obviously dead free masons, but what I think is weird is these were made before or in very early 1900's...why is the symbol so secretive/disclosed now?
I mean these people was putting the symbol on their tombstone
grin.gif
that symbol is not secretive...they have mason license plates/ bumper stickers/ commercials etc

http://askafreemason.org/

people confuse these organizations...you can go join your local masonic lodge tomorrow if you wanted to...its like a fraternal order...all the secrecy and stuff happens as you rise up the ladder and enter different areas ...but all the Illuminati talk does not equal basic masons

This will blow your mind.
NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART. guy murdered on tape by freaks.
Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

not really, they are just.. there. They don't bother really, they just come and go.. if you catch them in action, they'll probably scatter away before you can grasp the reality of what you just seen.

.. when i seen them, they were in the kitchen.. playing around the dishes and cabinets. This is not a fabricated story, i am now an adult.. and im pretty sure of what i seen, just not sure what it really was. Just small shadow figures
frown.gif
frown.gif

When I did my dmt salvia trip I felt as though there were dark figure beings around me and watching me. I didn't see them with my two eyes but I saw them in the back of my mind or you may say the "third eye." However, they were hiding behind the fabric of space or atleast were trying to hide when I felt their presents. Imagine curtains with rips and you can see through it, or imagine a curtain between you and your computer screen and being able to see through those rips. 
I read from this thread http://niketalk.com/topic/310820/The-Revelations-Of-An-Elite-Family-Insider-2005?page=1 that the shadow beings are lost souls, and they don't want to go back home or go into incarnation to find their way home. They come around us when you're feeling happy, sad, sexual arouse etc... They seem to feed off or experience the emotion we feel in our dimension which is 3rd and 4th. 

Have you ever woke up in the middle of your sleep with your eyes barely open and saw shadow beings standing there just watching you while you sleep? I have and I went back to sleep right quick! 
laugh.gif
 I didn't know what they were back then and got kind of scared. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom