Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually dont like to place all my eggs in a basket in regards to anything in life, but through my mushroom trips and all types of discussions ive had about any kind of crazy topic, the only thing i would say that im doing and is the only one i feel is right and the solution for everything granted it may take several a amount of lifetimes love. I dont dismiss anything be it a belief, opinion of anyone, conspiracies, ideologies, philosophical views, political views, whatever the case maybe. I wont discredit any but i wont marry to any as fact. I place them all under human possibilites and experiences. So many view points or political ideologies, different kinds of conspiracies, mindstates, different cultural and societal frameworks are all just interesting things that exist as part of being a human being. But at the end of the day for me its all about love and nothing else. It may not ultimately be the actual solution and im willing to accept it isnt, it may actually be one of the many religious views or simulation theory or the theory that humans were engineered by the annunaki, or the conspiracy theories of humans becoming slaves to the illuminati or the technilogical singularity, one of them maybe the final actual fact. But for me personally ill stick to just being a person of love. Ill look into and discuss and learn about all of these views and possible facts cause so many of them are so interesting but ill marry self to just love, Live till the day my physical body is layed to rest, learn as much as i possibly can, and simply just love.

My friend sent me a trip report of reports he was looking through on erowid and ive read it several times and it expresses exactly how ive been feeling ever since my first couple of mushroom trips.

The things he was saying was so depressing. Talking about how the illuminati control everything, new world order. Stuff like that and how we could do nothing about it. My cousin is one of the strongest people i know so him talking like that was really sad. 

On another note my cousin never uses curse words and when i think of him i think of Christ. Dude is awesome. 
laugh.gif

The things he was saying was so depressing. Talking about how the illuminati control everything, new world order. Stuff like that and how we could do nothing about it. My cousin is one of the strongest people i know so him talking like that was really sad. 

On another note my cousin never uses curse words and when i think of him i think of Christ. Dude is awesome. :lol:

His words were likely messing with your mental state. Negativity during a trip is mentally painful for me.

waddupdoe waddupdoe

Repped! Thanks for that read man very interesting. It's amazing how everything you said makes perfect sense too. I wanna eat healthy but damn it's hard to pass up all this food out here, but hey that's the programming. What kind of food/meals do you eat(if you don't mind) and also when did you make the change?

Edit: sorry for the edits didn't wanna quote the whole thing(tried to put in spoiler but failed miserably lol)

Last edited:
Stayed away from the whole Mike Brown nonsense.

A tragedy every time any one on the planet is murdered in cold blood, but knowing the agenda of the media, I cannot let myself get caught up in this.

They want us divided (racial), they want us in fear (not capable of critical thought), they want us to strike first and have this be a violent revolt. We cannot have that.

People have to turn off the ******* tv, man.

A tragedy every time any one on the planet is murdered in cold blood, but knowing the agenda of the media, I cannot let myself get caught up in this.

They want us divided (racial), they want us in fear (not capable of critical thought), they want us to strike first and have this be a violent revolt. We cannot have that.

U right

damn smh thats kinda true...I stopped watching it myself

Many people are seeing the truth now, thanks to the internet. The youth of today will be the leaders in the future. Time is on our hands.

The old guard all over the world is slowly crumbling. The internet is cutting all boundaries and connecting us all. Its one of the only mediums that allow for us to interact as we should as one. Theres no such thing as countries or anything of that nature. With so many people having access in so many parts of the world were all able to learn all the same things and new things together as one. Little by little bs politics and blockage of content will go away and little by little the world will unite itself. Its going to take possibly many a life time for it to happen across the entire planet but man does it feel good to be able to be a part of it. Still at the end of the day the focus should be peace and love. One love brethren.

Exactly will. There's entire generation of kids who don't care about race, sexual preference and damn sure don't care to vote. This is all thanks to the internet.

I read somewhere that the top 10 google searches for kids ages 12-17 last year included consciousness, government conspiracies and spirituality.

Why do you think this Mike Brown **** is getting pushed so hard? They had to call on their media puppets to start pushing real hard to obtain control over our minds.

If they lose control of our minds, best believe they'll use good old fashion physical oppression.

It's hard to find something else in history that has changed and shaken up so many things in the short amount of time like the internet has. Even only going back 10 years ago how much things have changed. Because people generally are scared of change and the unknown it's easy to see why things are the way they are little by little people are starting to learn and discover on their own. Now more then ever the saying or any variation of it, "you can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink" is of huge signifigance. Things will be great brothers peace and love will everything. :pimp:

That physical oppression is coming, and in my lifetime, because these generations that are toddlers now, their minds will be free, that religion Jesus, Presidents, USA is the best **** will be dead, proved a lie, and **** will hit the fan.
The war is coming, Big Brother is not dead, just been beating us mentally.
That physical fight though, in our lifetime: For sure

Edit: And when I say "us" I mean humans, everyone, not Skin color, race won't matter then, I wish it didn't now but we haven't freed that part the struggle mentally, but that's a whole thread in itself right there

Was going to make a new thread but it seems better served here.

The 10 Tibetian breaths.

1-12b5eeac8d.jpg

2-394a557673.jpg

3-99aba9920d.jpg

4-ce2cdb2141.jpg

5-dac13b863c.jpg

6-f779b70c78.jpg

7-b12bd6a7cc.jpg

8-7bf6240abe.jpg

9-97675f5402.jpg

10-cab7e13d02.jpg

11-bf0c75aaa9.jpg

Last edited:
Something just hit me, it hasnt even been 100 years that mushrooms and other psychedelics have been in the system that is america. And then possibly the biggest psychedelic which is the internet is barely 20 years and in mainstream much less. With many other parts of the world and the people in those places already having these psychedelic tools or medicines as they are to many. Also for many these medicines are an integral part of the very culture. Taking these things into consideration its makes it easier to understand why things are the way they are. The hippie culture just happend in the 60s which isnt very long ago. Then now were in the very early stages of the internet age and the massive change it has brought in less then 10 years. When one is able to step back for a second to take things like that into consideration it can allow to see a much better picture. Thats why i believe and know that everything is going to be okay. These changes are too new and are rocking the unfinished foundation.

My early posts in this thread reflected where I was at spiritually at the time. My ego was temporarily shed and I was always coming from a place of unconditional love and respect for all beings, no matter their state of awareness. Because of that, I feel like I was able to connect with my brothers in this thread and help them as well as helping myself.

As my relationship with cannabis changed from being a spiritual practice that induced insight and happiness to an abuse that induced negative thoughts and judgmental insight, my spiritual practices were hindered and left behind. I still do Yoga and meditate, but not as often and not with the correct intent. Thus, making it hard to get "there".

Because of this, my ego is back and as big as it's ever been. My negative judgmental hypothetical debates with others have clouded my mind yet again. Outwardly, I've become very condenscending. This was actually brought to my attention by a member on Niketalk in different thread. He spoke nothing but the truth, everything I needed to hear, all in a short text.

He IS correct.

I've still been on the path physically. My body is cleaner than its ever been. But my mind is clouded and my spirit (even though I just had an incredible breakthrough on DMT last Wednesday) is locked in the chains of judgement.

I'm going to get better, I'm going to do better. I need to go inward again and come face to face with these ego-demons I am dealing with.

If I was condescending, or judgmental, or rude to anyone in here, I apologize with all my inner being.

I will conquer this.

One love.

Last edited:
My early posts in this thread reflected where I was at spiritually at the time. My ego was temporarily shed and I was always coming from a place of unconditional love and respect for all beings, no matter their state of awareness. Because of that, I feel like I was able to connect with my brothers in this thread and help them as well as helping myself.

As my relationship with cannabis changed from being a spiritual practice that induced insight and happiness to an abuse that induced negative thoughts and judgmental insight, my spiritual practices were hindered and left behind. I still do Yoga and meditate, but not as often and not with the correct intent. Thus, making it hard to get "there".

Because of this, my ego is back and as big as it's ever been. My negative judgmental hypothetical debates with others have clouded my mind yet again. Outwardly, I've become very condenscending. This was actually brought to my attention by a member on Niketalk in different thread. He spoke nothing but the truth, everything I needed to hear, all in a short text.

He IS correct.

I've still been on the path physically. My body is cleaner than its ever been. But my mind is clouded and my spirit (even though I just had an incredible breakthrough on DMT last Wednesday) is locked in the chains of judgement.

I'm going to get better, I'm going to do better. I need to go inward again and come face to face with these ego-demons I am dealing with.

If I was condescending, or judgmental, or rude to anyone in here, I apologize with all my inner being.

I will conquer this.

One love.
I'm not up to date on this thread but I am wondering if you are still using cannabis? I stopped using it myself exactly 30 days ago. While I can see definite improvement in my mind-state there are also times where I long for it's effect on my body. One night I really, really wanted to stop by the dispensary and pick up a G for myself. For whatever reason I hold off, stayed at home and went to sleep as I had ever since I quit. Later that night I had one of the most amazing dreams I have ever had. It felt SO real. I can remember being in that dream, standing next to a fireplace and feeling the warmth of the fire on my skin. When I woke up the next morning I felt somewhat disappointed I was back here in this reality. That other place was everything I could want out of life. I almost feel like that was a reward, a vision of what my life can become as long as I continue to walk my proper path. I'm rambling now, completely off-topic but thank you for all that you share here. I do not post in this thread much at all but do know others are watching, and learning from your writing.

Last edited:
Can I ask what made you stop?

Tomorrow will be a month since I last smoked, not counting what I sandwiched the DMT with.

In my life I've given up all junk food, meat, cheese, gluten, wheat, soda, etc. and weed has been the hardest. Everything else was easy, but weed for some reason had a hold of me. I think it's because the relationship I built with the sacred herb was very personal for me. It lead to a lot revelations and genuinely helped me on my spiritual path.

I know some will say, "dude, its just weed", and I tried telling myself that before, too. But it was something much more to me. Like I said, it was a spiritual ritual that turned into an abusive habit. I went from once a day before my meditation to all day every day and stopped meditating. It all depends on your awareness, your mindset and your intent.

Good luck to you on yours man.

Ben - trees have been my last vice.

:smokin soon as I type this.

I need a get off the all day, erry day routine too..

I may smoke again one day and I may not. I don't think its a bad thing for people. Some can handle it, some can't. I think I'm one of the one's that can't handle it for long periods time. Maybe a break is all I need. But then again, I'd rather replace it with meditation. If I meditated every time I thought about smoking I'd be hanging with Goku and The Avatar haha.

Light one up for me Maldonado.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom