Soon-To-Be College Graduates Vol. Now What?!?!

To those that are about to graduate, whether grad or undergrad, in either December, May, or August....what's next?!??!

Relocation. My gpa sucks so I might have to chalk law school
smh.gif
Wish I woulda took *$#$ more seriously
frown.gif

Hopefully picking up a 2-3 month contract. Then going to London for a while and if I don't land a job there I'll be back here to work an 8 monthcontract. Then HOPEFULLY go on my world trip.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
feels good to be done

Dathbgboy, was your GPA worse than a 2.75?? If it wasn't and if you do well on standardized tests, there's still hope.

Originally Posted by MillenTR

Dathbgboy, was your GPA worse than a 2.75?? If it wasn't and if you do well on standardized tests, there's still hope.
Yea, it's worse than a 2.75. Overall I might graduate in May w/ at least a 2.5 or 6 which is good considerin what I pulled it up from
smh.gif
Itook the practice LSAT a couple years back and started studyin this summer so when I take it around Sept I should be good considerin I get to study a lot more.

^

You should be fine with an extremely high score on your LSAT, and if you've got a lot of other credentials that will look good on your application.

One of mine is I go to an extremely diverse school and that I was a student-athlete for four years. Schools love that type of @@*.

Just finished undergrad..December 12, 2009! FTW!

I received my B.S in Civil Engineering

Whats next? It isnt looking to good job wise, but I have a few people in high places putting a word in. I just have to be patient

I would like to get my Masters, but I have to study more material on this GRE. BTW, my GPA is lower than 2.75 as well
ohwell.gif

For those graduating right now (December), good luck. I hope you did an internship in your chosen field that might give you a good chance of getting your footin the door somewhere. Otherwise, most of you will have it rough trying to find something. It does depend of your field, but overall it's bad out there.

Originally Posted by miceyj77

Just finished undergrad..December 12, 2009! FTW!

I received my B.S in Civil Engineering

Whats next?
It isnt looking to good job wise, but I have a few people in high places putting a word in. I just have to be patient

I would like to get my Masters, but I have to study more material on this GRE. BTW, my GPA is lower than 2.75 as well
ohwell.gif

Look into Norfolk southern and northrop grumman

Teach for America is what's up next for me. So I'll be relocating for that. When finished with that I plan on going to law school.

Congratulations my fellow 2010 college graduates!!!
pimp.gif

Should have my B.A. in Economics come May.

Interned in the public policy branch for a certain big telecommunications company. I keep in touch and visit the office every now and then to keep my facefresh and hopefully I'll get something after graduation.

I would like to pursue an MBA in the near future but my garbage #%# GPA (2.43..) might hold me back from some good schools.

Will my job experience and test scores make up for a bad GPA?

I'll have my B.A in Philosophy and Political Science come Aug. After that A year off, moving to NYC. If things don't go the way I planned then I willbe going to either Law or grad school, haven't decided yet. Either way I should start teaching in January.

Back
Top Bottom