start to say your good bye to jordan brand

jordan brand is killing themselves with all these fusion, .5's, and team jordans.......cuz they just sit on the shelves.....

i dunno
eyes.gif
its kinda interesting how those packs for next year would comeout so i'll just wait and see
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

I wouldn't be surprised if I see you all saying "definite cop!","they're growing on me" and start buying later next year and the following year.
You already know (see the 08 Olympic 6s). Bunch of hypocrites.

*pours out liquor*

Yeeeuuup .... These 11'a are so thin its comedy. You cant play ball in these ... SMH. I said once I doubled up on my fave I was done & missionaccomplished. Like its been said before by many in here, I'll come out for a retro blk/red 6 and thats it. Till then, game over.

im going to stay on the low, i probably wont cop anything until march/april i need to get away from the game for a while, there isnt anything worth copping,

Hey 4 sure they will come up with something good so
I will see you around here talking about what jays you cop in 09

I doubt most of the people that said they are done are gonna be officially done. you got the 6's dropping, gatoraid's and another one I heard. might bethe infared's...im thinking that the gatoraid 6's might be the white infareds..hope so, but im pretty much done with kicks for a while. the economy isF'd up and I heard its gonna get worst. I got better stuff to spend my money on.

Some (if not most) of yall are just being dramatic and will cop if/when some heat comes out next year.. It is inevitable.

i kno im officially done unless they retro the spacejams, which i do not see happening

theirs some good things on the horizon....feb....may and late fall should be interesting......
wink.gif

i see myself picking up about 5-6 Js in 09
i dont think it will be that great

im on a mission for the older retros/OGs now

Back
Top Bottom