Stolen Ipod

Apple won't do anything because there aren't honest people out there.

they could easily implement this feature, but what's stopping me from buying an iPod, selling it, getting it locked/returned to me when the person tries to go for repairs?

same thing applies to MacBooks, iPhones, iPads etc. the only way they will lock the device is if it's stolen from their store.

Originally Posted by al3x89

they could easily implement this feature, but what's stopping me from buying an iPod, selling it, getting it locked/returned to me when the person tries to go for repairs?

same thing applies to MacBooks, iPhones, iPads etc. the only way they will lock the device is if it's stolen from their store.

so are you saying that they can unlock my ipod? because i had the 4 digit password on it?

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It's your fault for leaving your iPod in their car...

thanks dad
laugh.gif
well, you're the one saying your parents are dumb for not locking their car.....but you left your iPod in there....so.....

and your point is dad?
laugh.gif

point is, you are just as dumb as them. 

thanks dad
laugh.gif
well, you're the one saying your parents are dumb for not locking their car.....but you left your iPod in there....so.....

and your point is dad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

so are you saying that they can unlock my ipod? because i had the 4 digit password on it?

pretty much nothing you can do & that find me app would have been useless on the touch since you need wifi to use it & they couldnt connect to a network since you locked it.

thanks dad
laugh.gif

and your point is dad?
laugh.gif

dang dad that hurts
frown.gif

laugh.gif

thanks dad
laugh.gif

and your point is dad?
laugh.gif

dang dad that hurts
frown.gif

laugh.gif

pretty much nothing you can do & that find me app would have been useless on the touch since you need wifi to use it & they couldnt connect to a network since you locked it.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

thanks

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

thanks

cant they just restore it or whatever and use it?

i restored my phone the other day and had to reset the password again

youre not getting it back, and there probably listening to waka flocka on it as we speak
just take the L and learn from your mistake

youre not getting it back, and there probably listening to waka flocka on it as we speak

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

it wont connect to itunes if its locked i just tried my sisters while it was locked

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

it wont connect to itunes if its locked i just tried my sisters while it was locked

sheistbugz wrote:

dont have any waka flocka
laugh.gif

yea i did just a material item

sheistbugz wrote:

dont have any waka flocka
laugh.gif

yea i did just a material item

That 4 digit password means nothing. If they put it in DFU mode and then restore it, it's as good as new. More importantly, how's your dad feeling about no longer having car keys?

That 4 digit password means nothing. If they put it in DFU mode and then restore it, it's as good as new. More importantly, how's your dad feeling about no longer having car keys?

Back
Top Bottom