Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by Kurt Like A Bawwsss

thegame2006 wrote:
Originally Posted by The Encore

You're not getting it back either way ... Take the L

never said i wanted it back
eyes.gif

thegame2006 wrote:
can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

thegame2006 wrote:
yungchamp wrote:
take the L and buy another 1 bro

i am its not that be of a deal but i just want to have that reassurance that they wont be able to use it ever
read before you talk
nerd.gif

Then why would you need a find me app if you didn't plan on getting it back. Think before you type. 
OP you're a herb.

it was a thought and plus it dont work unless theres wifi connected i didnt state i want to go find it
your just jumping to conclusions
do you expect by calling me a herb will bother me
laugh.gif

thegame2006 wrote:
Originally Posted by The Encore

You're not getting it back either way ... Take the L

never said i wanted it back
eyes.gif

thegame2006 wrote:
can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..i should of got that find me app

thegame2006 wrote:
yungchamp wrote:
take the L and buy another 1 bro

i am its not that be of a deal but i just want to have that reassurance that they wont be able to use it ever
read before you talk
nerd.gif

Then why would you need a find me app if you didn't plan on getting it back. Think before you type. 
OP you're a herb.

it was a thought and plus it dont work unless theres wifi connected i didnt state i want to go find it
your just jumping to conclusions
do you expect by calling me a herb will bother me
laugh.gif

can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..

call em, and tell them how everything started.

can i let apple know it was stolen so that it can be locked and they cant use it at all when they plug it in? it had a lock on it already too..

call em, and tell them how everything started.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Apple won't do anything because there aren't honest people out there.

they could easily implement this feature, but what's stopping me from buying an iPod, selling it, getting it locked/returned to me when the person tries to go for repairs?

same thing applies to MacBooks, iPhones, iPads etc. the only way they will lock the device is if it's stolen from their store.
not true.
the dont implement this because if they would, its loss of sales for them
how?
think about it. the person stealing it, most likely doesnt have one, and they will then buy music, apps etc, with their brand new ipod $$$
while, the person it was stolen from, will most likely go buy a new one. $$$

but wait! mobileME ! right? it does have this feature... for $99 a month.

indifferent.gif

they could easily implement this feature, but what's stopping me from buying an iPod, selling it, getting it locked/returned to me when the person tries to go for repairs?

same thing applies to MacBooks, iPhones, iPads etc. the only way they will lock the device is if it's stolen from their store.
not true.
how?
think about it. the person stealing it, most likely doesnt have one, and they will then buy music, apps etc, with their brand new ipod $$$

indifferent.gif

A+ for grammar and punctuation.
ohwell.gif

My brain is full of f*** for reading OP's rant.

A+ for grammar and punctuation.
ohwell.gif

My brain is full of f*** for reading OP's rant.

Originally Posted by MECKS

not true.
how?

indifferent.gif
Doubt it. If they are stealing the iPod they are certainly stealing their music too.

Originally Posted by MECKS

not true.
how?

indifferent.gif
Doubt it. If they are stealing the iPod they are certainly stealing their music too.

Back
Top Bottom