System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

I got the Gold MD, Purple Kansas St, and Orange Syracuses --- when i first got the KSU I got a XXL like i got in my Florida shorts last year and they fit melike a 4xl. So I exchanged them and got a XL and they fit great I'm 6'4 180

I plan on getting

Royal Duke
Black Florida
Black Oregon
Navy UCONN

Maybe More

Originally Posted by wooballer20

^^^ DatZNasty: I won some WVU shorts from Fsrvegas on ebay like a week and half ago, and still haven't got them. Do you know how his shipping is?
Thanks in advance for any info.

it's in the first sentence, 17 days after payment and no he doesn't respond to emails. He keeps sending me 30 payment reminders a day, I'mgonna keep sending him shipping reminders after I pay for this.

Ayy DatZNasty: I just got my shorts today, so its all good. I won them about a week and a half ago, and the shipping actually came pretty fast. I'm reallysurprised. But on the other hand, the shorts are tiiiight. I love them.

Thanks for the help though.
Oh, FYI i got my WVU Navy short for $33 so thats a good deal, I think.

wooballer20: Are those shorts actually S.O.D length?? sorry for asking a noob question cause in most stores they are 59.99 and im skeptical about buying fromthis guy

^^^ TheFuture2236: Yeah dude these shorts are definitely SOD length. I ordered my new WVU shorts, which i just got today, in a large, and they are the samelength as my other red Ohio State SOD shorts which are also size Large. So yeah, they are the same length. Very long and baggy just like the rest of the SODshorts.

And also frsvegas is legit. I was a little worried about ordering from him also, but as I stated earlier, the shorts came quite fast, and they are definitelythe SOD authentic shorts.

You got lucky then on the fast shipping. I really need any of the ones with orange in them in an XL but no luck.

Frsvegas sucks now. His shipping used to be lightning fast. I mean i pay on thursday and have them at my house saturday. 2 days tops with him. But that wasover a year ago. all i hear now is complaints, shipping is way too slow, sometimes people dont even get their stuff and end up getting ripped off. He has felloff from what he was years ago. If you buy from him be prepared to wait and not have your emails or phone calls answered.

Yea he shipped them Priority, just took I guess 15 days before he finally did. I'm waiting for my Oregon ones now. And like I said, since he sends apayment reminder like every hr after the auction until you pay him I'm going to keep sending shipment reminders.

Originally Posted by detna7777

Any of you guys have Washington, USC, or Michigan shorts? I just want to know because I can get a good price on them

I've got the Michigan shorts. Very cool, extremely long!

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yea he shipped them Priority, just took I guess 15 days before he finally did. I'm waiting for my Oregon ones now. And like I said, since he sends a payment reminder like every hr after the auction until you pay him I'm going to keep sending shipment reminders.

do you know where he ships from. just picked up the blue and gret '09 gtown from him.

Originally Posted by wooballer20

^^^ DatZNasty: I won some WVU shorts from Fsrvegas on ebay like a week and half ago, and still haven't got them. Do you know how his shipping is?
Thanks in advance for any info.
Wierd you guys are having problems with FRSVEGAS because the shipping times are all below 5 business days for my shorts, and ive bought 5 pairs fromhim. Ive never had a problem with his shipping times. I bought a pair of Oregon shorts that i bought last week and they should be arriving tomorrow or wed. Ivenever had a problem with the guy.

Yea he shipped them Priority, just took I guess 15 days before he finally did. I'm waiting for my Oregon ones now. And like I said, since he sends a payment reminder like every hr after the auction until you pay him I'm going to keep sending shipment reminders.

LOL - now that is annoying!

I guess the ones Frs is selling is the closest to authentic you can get or are they actually authentic? I thought Nike stopped selling the authentic collegestuff for the most part. I do know Frs sells it though cause I copped a R.Bush and S.Alexander but I'm not to up on the college shorts. Thanks in advance.

They are the closest thing to authentic, they actually say authentic on the inner tag but its not the same as the players wear.

yep. there's another guy, sportswhse, who has tons of the replicas for 24.99 too
How long does sportswhse take on shipping his products? Cause I bought the Green Oregon shorts just a few min ago off ebay

I wear a XXXL in Jordan shorts would i be a XL o XXL in the SOD shorts? the waist size really doesnt bother me at all im just worried about the lenght. Is theXXL SOD shorts alot longer then XXXL jordan shorts?

which size should i get?

what sz is your waist? You can probably do either but go with the XXL I guess. I have a 37 inch waist and the XLs fit easily, still have to tie the drawstringand the XXLs are somewhat loose and I really gotta tie the drawstring. They're both about 27.5 inches long top to bottom

ok so someone who wears a XL or XXL answer this.
Im 6'5 195 im a 36 waist.
i wear a XXXL in Jordan shorts, and i dont wear nothin else besides that so i dont have a size for regular shorts
so do i go with a XL or XXL for the college shorts?
I like the way my jordan shorts fit and i want them to be the same.
someone please answer this for me im tryna snag a few off of ebay today

Since you're getting the replicas, get the bigger XXL or even XXXL since those fit closer to regular Nike shorts. In the SODS, get whichever is cheaper.

so the ones on ebay being sold by frsvegas and sportswhse are reps they arent the long SODs? lol now im really confused

Back
Top Bottom