Taxi 12's - December '13

got thru ftl but my order confirmation starts with a letter....from my experience that usually means its back ordered or out of stock.....sigh ...

I didn't want these but I always pay attention to releases. Did anybody expect this level of madness for these? The Gamma 11 release is gonna be all-time epic...

normally i dont do this but, i got a size 13 waiting to checkeout in 20 mins... im willing to help out a NTER. DM asap. retail plus fees and shipping

Last edited:
i had them added in cart in FNL then site crashed.. went back up then sold out -_- which euro sites have decent price on these?
resellers are cracked out and selling for 270+

Finally checked out on EB after a 2 hour wait. Just got my confirmation email. Now it's time for some breakfast! :D

I didn't want these but I always pay attention to releases. Did anybody expect this level of madness for these? The Gamma 11 release is gonna be all-time epic...

I didn't think it was this crazy, with the gamma and banned 1 's thought people would go for those. But it is Christmas time :smh:

45 min wait time for me.... but i still don't know if they'll let me check out with two pair in my cart.... i'm pissed i can't fix it either, tried all sorts of different windows and it won't update the quantity

Back
Top Bottom