The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

Feb. 19 -

"We would be 1, 2, or 3 in the country if Mudiay was here," Southern Methodist head coach Larry Brown said.

As it is, the 21-5 Mustangs are ranked 21st nationally and lead the American Athletic Conference with a 12-2 mark.

Brown was asked if Mudiay could be the shooting guard since the Sixers already have Carter-Williams at the point.

"No, MCW would play the two and that is not knocking him," Brown said. "This kid [Mudiay] I said [when he was] in high school I thought he could start on half the NBA teams, and I don't doubt that."

Last edited:
Russell/Mudiay, Embiid and Noel is going to be so damn good.

I'm not saying what seed, but Philly will make the playoffs next year in the East.

Russell/Mudiay, Embiid and Noel is going to be so damn good.

I'm not saying what seed, but Philly will make the playoffs next year in the East.

Come on bruh :lol: Literally every team in the east will improve somehow. Super bright future but the sixers are still a couple of years away imo.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2015/st...afor-says-being-no-1-pick-nba-draft-more-fans

"I don't know that I should go No. 1," Okafor told SI NOW. "I don't care. I just want to go to the right environment for me and the right team. I think the hype about No. 1 is more for the fans."

:rofl:  

edit: he'll likely go at 2 anyway. if KAT says this in the next couple days :smh: :lol:

Jahlil. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dude wants to go to LA, he already had to go through them Chicago winters as a child.

He begging not to go to Minnesota.

I laughed when I heard it initially but when you think about it, they really can't pair Okafor and Randle together. Maybe they trade down if they don't want Okafor.

that's why flip should have already been moved him..

at the trade deadline to playoff contenders with injuries, a lot of those guys would have been valuable.. hell, I have no clue why he just bought out barea

everyone and their ma should have know the value he would have with the mavs.. could have at least gotten something
I think Pek was hurt during that time. Plus, nobody was banging on the door looking for an injury prone Center making 12M, especially none of the playoff contenders.
with the new salary cap, that 12 mill isn't that bad.. would be like 8 or 9 under the old one.. which is decent for a starting big man

but a fair amount of teams were looking for shooters and wings before the deadline, which also would have been a market they should have taken advantage of.. or at least would have offered depth for contenders

even if getting 2nd round picks, moving those salaries would have been beneficial

Last edited:

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2015/st...afor-says-being-no-1-pick-nba-draft-more-fans

"I don't know that I should go No. 1," Okafor told SI NOW. "I don't care. I just want to go to the right environment for me and the right team. I think the hype about No. 1 is more for the fans."

roll.gif

edit: he'll likely go at 2 anyway. if KAT says this in the next couple days 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Jahlil.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude wants to go to LA, he already had to go through them Chicago winters as a child.
"It would be a blessing and an honor to even have a chance to play for Minnesota and be able to have the chance to play for a great organization and learn from a great mentor like Kevin Garnett,” the 6-foot-11 Towns out of St. Joe’s-Metuchen and Kentucky told SNY.tv at the lottery.

Asked if he was ready for the cold weather in Minnesota, Towns cracked a broad smile and said, “Of course, I’m from Jersey. We’re used to snow, we’re used to cold weather.”

that's why flip should have already been moved him..

at the trade deadline to playoff contenders with injuries, a lot of those guys would have been valuable.. hell, I have no clue why he just bought out barea

everyone and their ma should have know the value he would have with the mavs.. could have at least gotten something

I think Pek was hurt during that time. Plus, nobody was banging on the door looking for an injury prone Center making 12M, especially none of the playoff contenders.

with the new salary cap, that 12 mill isn't that bad.. would be like 8 or 9 under the old one.. which is decent for a starting big man

We're talking about the present though, that salary cap hasn't kicked in yet.

No playoff contending team was going too eat Pek's contract for 2 years at 24M

Dude can't stay on the floor.

Trust me.. no one wants Peks contract 
mean.gif

To play a full season this fools gotta play about 15-20 min a game.. even then he'd likely still get injured. 

We're talking about the present though, that salary cap hasn't kicked in yet.

No playoff contending team was going too eat Pek's contract for 2 years at 24M

Dude can't stay on the floor.
teams were going after brook lopez..

but anyways.. flip should have been doing everything in his power to get anything for those guys that weren't in the long term plans of the team

:rofl:  

edit: he'll likely go at 2 anyway. if KAT says this in the next couple days :smh: :lol:

Jahlil. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"It would be a blessing and an honor to even have a chance to play for Minnesota and be able to have the chance to play for a great organization and learn from a great mentor like Kevin Garnett,” the 6-foot-11 Towns out of St. Joe’s-Metuchen and Kentucky told SNY.tv at the lottery.

Asked if he was ready for the cold weather in Minnesota, Towns cracked a broad smile and said, “Of course, I’m from Jersey. We’re used to snow, we’re used to cold weather.”

We was talking about Okafor man, relax. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom