The NBA Draft Thread

NT mock draft, zach collins fell all the way to milwaukee so picked him up at 17. That was mostly cuz he could shoot, otherwise I woulda drafted someone else.

Where can I look at the NT mock draft results?

pmatic pmatic will post it when all 30 picks are made
It's still going?! We started it like 2 weeks ago :lol:

Unless it's finished & he's waiting to post it

If you picked for the Kings you did good :nthat:

With the doe they threw at crawford and manu I'm expecting a max for jj. As long as it's not for too many years should be a good pickup

JJ would be a perfect fit with both his experience and his shooting. And we'll probably offer him more money than anybody. Don't know how he could decline.

How much you guys thinking he'll get? We have over $40 mill in cap space.

Last edited:
JJ would be a perfect fit with both his experience and his shooting. And we'll probably offer him more money than anybody. Don't know how he could decline.

How much you guys thinking he'll get? We have over $40 mill in cap space.
While I don't think he'll be back with the Clippers, (I personally have moved on from him) he's mentioned on several occasions his desire to come back to the Clippers and the Clippers still can play him as much as he wants.

The Clips make a move or two in the summer, could influence JJ to want to stay with LAC.

Again I don't thin he will, but it isn't a forgone conclusion. He's openly said on numerous occasions that he would prefer to stay.

Last edited:
Myrie was 6'3" with a 6'3" wingspan.

Like very few guys, measurements don't matter. I think DSJ is one of those guys.

Curry another example

Good example. And those are good reference point for Dennis. Not because they're similar players...but because all 3 poses outliers that don't make their lack of length glaring weakness.

Curry with his jumper
Kyrie with his ball handling
DSJR with his athleticism

I mean these two examples are possibly the greatest shooter of all time and the greatest finisher and dribbler in the entire league :lol:

He does have the potential to be Eric Bledsoe in the league...although Bledsoe did measure out to 6'2 with a 6'8 wingspan

Back
Top Bottom