The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Y'all gotta have fun sometimes.
1679515946644.png

Kawhi to lakes was s a done deal until ballz gave the ok to pull the trigger on the pg trade.
My man Arye said ka whi was ready to don the purple and gold.
kawhi was ego trippin.

choosing pg over lebron and eventually ad was all ego

he wanted another star but one he deemed beneath him.

should have went to the lakers man

Kawhi still has two rings and gets to play at home…. Bruh dgaf about any of that. He’s already certified:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’d ask for extra perks as well. Heck, a closed mouth doesn’t get fed. I would’ve asked for something outrageous too :lol: :lol:

What exactly is "any of that"

He traded the clippers whole future. The team he tried to play won a chip and he won't. He dgaf about that?

Shai been going at Bron all year long :lol:. Hate to break it to him — Kobe was an ELITE athlete at the position as well. I know he was born in 1998 so he doesn’t even remember young Bean, but Kobe and Bron are 2 of the most skilled basketball players to ever play the game.
Kobe was more refined and finesse and perfected his craft. Bron was just a strong athletic player.

If you are praising Tekashi and thinking about copying his locs I am convinced this is you at recess
Randall_weems.jpg

WASHED KING WASHED KING running back to the principal with grounds for detention on everybody :smh:

I’m not praising Tekashi. I’m just following the NY members who called him their king.

NY made everything haven’t you heard?

Shai been going at Bron all year long :lol:. Hate to break it to him — Kobe was an ELITE athlete at the position as well. I know he was born in 1998 so he doesn’t even remember young Bean, but Kobe and Bron are 2 of the most skilled basketball players to ever play the game.

Shai on that niketock88 niketock88 time. That was a special 24 hours in here

I mean if you 6’9, 260 pounds with no bag, what else are you supposed to do? Drive to the rim. Go crazy, take the records.

I agree with everything your saying and he is amazing. It’s just not the most aesthetic style of play, in my opinion, to watch… but if you’re winning and scoring baskets, it really doesn’t matter.

Sorry, he bulldozes people AND won’t shoot the last shot.

I wonder if becoming scoring leader will somehow unlock a jump shot or dribbling skills, or maybe the ability to break a zone defense. Hell, he is the biggest bulldozer to ever exist in the NBA yet he still taking step back threes.
Let me rephrase that actually. It’s impressive but his style of play is boring and he’s also a tool bag.

:lol:

Please don’t resurrect that.

Somethings are better not bringing back from the dead.

Ew.

The first quote is hilarious when you think about it and realize Ben SImmons is the same 6'9, 240 lbs (all muscle according to buc em buc em ) and has never averaged more than 17PPG :lol:

Back
Top Bottom