The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Impressive for a 22 year old with no All-Star teammate? Yes I'd say so. But more to the point of "Luka doesn't play winning basketball"- I'd say that doesn't add up
Yea I wasn’t talking bout that winning basketball **** just pointing out its “impressive” based on who is being discussed…That same accomplishment has been “lucky” or nothing special for other folks in here

Yea I wasn’t talking bout that winning basketball **** just pointing out its “impressive” based on who is being discussed…That same accomplishment has been “lucky” or nothing special for other folks in here
I hear you on that but being impressive wasn't my point tbh

I know what you mean tho :lol:

I mean, one dude has had expectations to make another run or return to the WCF, or even be a MVP candidate and the other guy wasn’t even an all star this year. It’s impressive that he made it but it still took Ben Simmons turning into a pumpkin for it to happen.

I mean, one dude has had expectations to make another run or return to the WCF, or even be a MVP candidate and the other guy wasn’t even an all star this year. It’s impressive that he made it but it still took Ben Simmons turning into a pumpkin for it to happen.
See It’s either impressive or it’s not is all I’m saying :lol:

Tomorrow, the sequel to the Hawks at Wolves...

(Which Karl Corny called a movie, let Ant do the quotes)

Minnesota @ Golden State on NBATV Sunday Night BANGER

Back
Top Bottom