The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

It’s crazy all the content for kids out there on YouTube now. Way more stuff than was around even when my son was little. And the people who put it out make some serious money too, apparently.

My little nephew was into this channel for a while that’s pretty just a little German kid playing with new toys he gets sent, like trucks and tractors, etc. No talking; just some instrumental music in the background. And the channel has millions of subscribers.

Was just talking to my wife about this. The amount of content is overwhelming and some of the stuff is basic as hell, but has millions of views and subscribers. Interesting what kids find entertaining, but can't knock the hustle.

She's 100x more attractive now, after her BBL
will-smith-will-smith-slap.gif

"Curry (GSW) gathers the ball on his right foot and steps back with his left foot coming down and then his right foot. This establishes his left foot as his pivot foot. Curry proceeds to lift and replant his left pivot foot during his pump fake."

It’s definitely a travel. Same as the one he got called for earlier and the one Luka got called for. The problem is there’s zero consistency on if they call that or not.

I haven’t used Spotify in years. Is it better than Apple Music or something? Or is it because a lot of folks are Android users?

I had both Spotify and Apple Music but I couldnt justify paying for both and I was tired of having to keep up with multiple playlists between different platforms. I got rid of Spotify, but in my opinion its wayyy better than Apple music. The songs I could find as well as the user interface was just killing Apple Music. I only got rid of it because the Apple Music comes with AppleOne Family plan and I aint wanna hear the rest of the people on my plan trippin so had to part ways.

Back
Top Bottom