The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I could come home and someone done cleaned that ***** out, bare! Id probably struggle to get to maybe $5k, probably even 4.

Cliff Paul could propose $1000 gc to Amazon, $1000 to Ikea, $750 to Ross, $750 to Wal Mart, $500 cash, $62.50 to Dollar Tree and I’d accept with no counter

lawdog1 lawdog1 can confirm but I recall reading that a large % of robberies/home invasions are committed by someone that has already been in your home. That’s why you can’t let folks in all willy nilly. Or their “replacements for the day”.

Turned my TV and of course Charmed is on

Prime Alyssa doe
banderas (2).png

Last edited:

😂 The whining

Bro. He has a point. I think since advancing to the Finals that every day this week those ESPN morning shows have had AD segments and not a single one about Denver. It’s disgusting.

Also, you would be a good person to ask is it worth giving AD that ~$160MM/3 yr extension any time near when he is first eligible on August 4th?

Bro. He has a point. I think since advancing to the Finals that every day this week those ESPN morning shows have had AD segments and not a single one about Denver. It’s disgusting.

Also, you would be a good person to ask is it worth giving AD that ~$160MM/3 yr extension any time near when he is first eligible on August 4th?

Meh comes with the territory. Lakers/Bron are THE draw of the league. The drama surrounding them has always driven ratings. They ain't complaining when that revenue sharing comes through.

As for AD, I think they tailored Bron and AD's contracts at the same time for a reason. EYE wouldn't just automatically give him an extension offer given his injury history and inability to be the franchise guy going forward post Bron. If they're able to get another star in tow before August 4th then that's different.

As for AD, I think they tailored Bron and AD's contracts at the same time for a reason. EYE wouldn't just automatically give him an extension offer given his injury history and inability to be the franchise guy going forward post Bron. If they're able to get another star in tow before August 4th then that's different.

Are you kidding me? Hell nah I’m not giving AD an extension off the rip :lol: Legler, their most serious analyst, gets it - he’s just too inconsistent offensively to carry a game. He’s just as likely to give you < 7FGM as he is to give you > 10 FGM. You just can’t have that from your #1 IMHO.

I think Kendrick Perkins brought up another valid point which we have all been saying - first is that Bron isn’t giving up a (much deserved) retirement tour. Period. Second, he’s not about to leave $50-100MM on the table. ESPN is just wasting everybody’s time talking about it (but I get why they do).

I’ve come around on the fact that Denver-Miami would be good for the league because it will force folks to recognize Nikola’s greatness or Spo’s coaching + Playoff Himmy.

This Denver run actually reminds me of the Lakers Bubble run where they were the best team AND everything lined up perfectly. Both can be true.

Are you kidding me? Hell nah I’m not giving AD an extension off the rip :lol: Legler, their most serious analyst, gets it - he’s just too inconsistent offensively to carry a game. He’s just as likely to give you < 7FGM as he is to give you > 10 FGM. You just can’t have that from your #1 IMHO.

I think Kendrick Perkins brought up another valid point which we have all been saying - first is that Bron isn’t giving up a (much deserved) retirement tour. Period. Second, he’s not about to leave $50-100MM on the table. ESPN is just wasting everybody’s time talking about it (but I get why they do).

I’ve come around on the fact that Denver-Miami would be good for the league because it will force folks to recognize Nikola’s greatness or Spo’s coaching + Playoff Himmy.

This Denver run actually reminds me of the Lakers Bubble run where they were the best team AND everything lined up perfectly. Both can be true.

People will give Joker the nod for a second if he wins the chip x FMVP

But once the finals are done it's fully back to Brons tendon, Kyrie landing spot, are Jim / Dame / JB leaving, Wemby etc.

Back
Top Bottom