The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Cpo and yuck mouth on the same team :sick:

i won't comment on the CPee3 move but in regards to dray running his mouth at ant, we really want to litigate and punish players for trash talk? players like gary payton and kevin garnett get so much love from fans for being known as being the best **** talkers of their generation.

fans will complain about refs impacting the game too much and that the league's gotten soft but then also be mad when draymond doesn't get T'd up for running his mouth. i have no problem with players showing emotion –if dray is being overly emotional, take advantage and bait him into bad fouls.

Warriors can't expect Curry to carry this heavy of a workload the entire season and playoffs...

Also, remember when Wiggins played with a pulse? I'll give him a reprieve for last season, but he's back on his T'Wolves bull**** to start this season. :lol:

Idk what moves they can make but they need a #2 scorer…Nobody else on the squad can be depended on for consistent scoring right now, Klay and Wigs used to be round 20 a night but looks like those days are dead

Wonder what the Nets would want for Cam Thomas

But EYE was told #5 OTW just last week.

I haz a confused. :emoji_confused:

i won't comment on the CPee3 move but in regards to dray running his mouth at ant, we really want to litigate and punish players for trash talk? players like gary payton and kevin garnett get so much love from fans for being known as being the best **** talkers of their generation.

fans will complain about refs impacting the game too much and that the league's gotten soft but then also be mad when draymond doesn't get T'd up for running his mouth. i have no problem with players showing emotion –if dray is being overly emotional, take advantage and bait him into bad fouls.
People's issue with Draymond is not just the trash talk

Even in this clip, it is not even the trash talk

It is his dirty play that has put him on people's **** list mostly. And the trash talk makes it worse

You know this

Adam Silver seriously need to address these officials. They officiating like David Stern wanted them to, scared another malice at the palace is gonna happen.

All these quick technicals for hanging on the rim or celebrating after a dunk. **** crazy, this is sports.

there has to be a limit at some point. draymond is the biggest offender that i think anyone's ever seen with the overly animated & aggressive trash talk. it's taunting.

20231113_003057.jpg

People's issue with Draymond is not just the trash talk

Even in this clip, it is not even the trash talk

It is his dirty play that has put him on people's **** list mostly. And the trash talk makes it worse

You know this

like i said in a prior post, dray's been getting T'd up appropriately for his physical and/or dirty play and it's cost the warriors games and playoff series. he has the 2nd most ejections in history behind rasheed.

are you suggesting that he receive more ejections and suspensions?

in the clip above, i'm failing to see what's dirty about his foul on ant. he did what every coach tells players –if you foul a shooter at the basket, make sure they don't get the and one. there was a restriction of the arms so he couldn't finish but no slap in the face or dangerous push that could have resulted in injury

Not sure if people are telling him how to be draymond or telling him draymond is a ****ty person to be. Whatever the case, being him worked. Go be a hall of famer in a decade or so.

like i said in a prior post, dray's been getting T'd up appropriately for his physical and/or dirty play and it's cost the warriors games and playoff series. he has the 2nd most ejections in history behind rasheed.

are you suggesting that he receive more ejections and suspensions?

in the clip above, i'm failing to see what's dirty about his foul on ant. he did what every coach tells players –if you foul a shooter at the basket, make sure they don't get the and one. there was a restriction of the arms so he couldn't finish but no slap in the face or dangerous push that could have resulted in injury
You are moving the goalpost

You were talking about why people having an issue with Dray's trash talk. My comment was pointing out it is not just the trash talk that has made people sour on Dray

It wasn't whether he had been sufficiently punished for his dirty play

He really learning from Lebron. This has the same finals speech energy. “People are gonna wake up tomorrow and have the same life they had before they woke up today. I’m gonna continue to live the way I wanna live and do the things I wanna do.”

You are moving the goalpost

You were talking about why people having an issue with Dray's trash talk. My comment was pointing out it is not just the trash talk that has made people sour on Dray

It wasn't whether he had been sufficiently punished for his dirty play

you can dislike a player because of their dirty play, that's fair. but complaining up and down about him not being ejected for running his mouth, which the posted twitter video is trying to allude to, is much ado about nothing.

as soon as dray runs his mouth, folks want to turn into randall weems

1699855061322.png

you can dislike a player because of their dirty play, that's fair. but complaining up and down about him not being ejected for running his mouth, which the posted twitter video is trying to allude to, is much ado about nothing.

as soon as dray runs his mouth, folks want to turn into randall weems

1699855061322.png
This seems like a strawman

The tweet seems like it is just describing what is happening in the video

This seems like a strawman

The tweet seems like it is just describing what is happening in the video

then what is the purpose of posting that tweet after a clip of CP doing something questionably dirty if not to imply dray was doing something objectionable?

Last edited:
then what is the purpose of posting that tweet after a clip of CP doing something questionably dirty?
This is moving the goalpost again

So you don't have an issue with what the creator of the tweet said, but with IATT IATT for posting it in a certain manner?

I don't know why IATT IATT posted what he did, he posts a lot of stuff on Twitter, and that is sort of his thing.

Seems like he was just mocking the Warriors for having both CP3 and Draymond on the team. Not complaining Draymond wasn't ejected.

I can't mind read, you can ask him yourself though.

But famb, it really seems you are complaining about something that is imaginary.

Y’all are Niketalk tweeters on a BASKETBALL thread, I’ll stay out of it :lol:

then what is the purpose of posting that tweet after a clip of CP doing something questionably dirty if not to imply dray was doing something objectionable?

Bias aside. The problem with Dray is it don't stop at trash talking. He just said it, for 12 years he been doing him. He been a dirty player. It's trash talk, it's clapping in somebody face, getting loud, sneak dirty shots.

The trash talk is not the issue. Gary Payton, KG talked more than anybody and they never got talked about like this.

Back
Top Bottom